or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 253

post #3781 of 3895

Nice!  These won't fit me though. Too bad!  Question: your listing shows waist of 35.5, but tag from jeans show 32.  Am I reading this right?

post #3782 of 3895
Measurement for the waist on the Simon Miller jeans is confirmed. If the jeans are laid flat and measured as they lay naturally with the front of the waist sagging low, as they are shown in the photograph, the measurement across is 17.75" or 35.5" waist.
Edited by richnet12 - 9/11/16 at 7:37am
post #3783 of 3895

Any big guys out there? Willing to let this go cheap tonight and tomorrow. Fairly recent Brioni charcoal gray with blue pinstripes. Double pleated pants 3/2 roll.


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 21.5in
Shoulder seam to end of cuff - 25in
Base of collar to bottom of jacket (rear) - 31.5in
Chest (approximate) - 23in
Waist, laid flat straight across -19.5in
Inseam -32in
Cuff (pants), laid flat straight across -9.75in

Edited by white collar - 9/10/16 at 6:57pm
post #3784 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by white collar View Post
 

Any big guys out there? Willing to let this go cheap tonight and tomorrow. Fairly recent Brioni charcoal gray with blue pinstripes. Double pleated pants 3/2 roll.


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 21.5in
Shoulder seam to end of cuff - 25in
Base of collar to bottom of jacket (rear) - 31.5in
Chest (approximate) - 23in
Waist, laid flat straight across -19.5in
Inseam -32in
Cuff (pants), laid flat straight across -9.75in


$320 shipped to the first guy that pm's me

post #3785 of 3895

Someone posted these on the thrift brag thread and I should have looked at pics on my computer instead of phone before I bought them.

Florsheim Imperial # 93605, which I believe is color #8 Horween Shell.  Size 9 EEE / 3E. Heels replaced. Has some chips along the top back heel trim...whatever that part is called.  Didn't find any cracks etc, though the leather is dry. I asked Cap'n Wes who said they should clean up well but the chips detract from the value / resale.  I know a cobbler can replace that strip with a new piece that overlays it, but don't have one nearby.

So willing to let them go for best offer.  I paid $50 with shipping.

 

Original listing on eBay.

 

My pics:

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

post #3786 of 3895

Looking for the Magnum PI Paradise Found shirt in a Large

post #3787 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ1100 View Post

Looking for the Magnum PI Paradise Found shirt in a Large

@Fueco probably has what you seek.
post #3788 of 3895
I've got some new Uniqlo slim fit khakis and navy shorts, 32, I'd trade for some Uniqlo slim fit pants in 33 or 34. (Don't have to be new).

Also some new 'new' raybans still for sale, as well as all the other things I've mentioned in this thread tongue.gif
post #3789 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ1100 View Post
 

Looking for the Magnum PI Paradise Found shirt in a Large


had one, sold it. if you decide you can live with the black version (badass!) in a medium LMK. 

 

also: i think different vintages have different measurements and they come in rayon vs cotton. good luck!

post #3790 of 3895

Since I'm poor and these are just sitting around. Will someone take all of them off of my hands for $5 each?

 

 

 

Coach surcingle x 2, Martin Dingman bridle leather, BB made in Italy x 2, Trafalgar x 2, Bosca x 2. Plus the Trafalgar one above as well. Almost forgot that one.

post #3791 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexco View Post
 

Since I'm poor and these are just sitting around. Will someone take all of them off of my hands for $5 each?

 

 

 

Coach surcingle x 2, Martin Dingman bridle leather, BB made in Italy x 2, Trafalgar x 2, Bosca x 2. Plus the Trafalgar one above as well. Almost forgot that one.

What size are the bottom 2?

post #3792 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJMcRibb View Post
 

What size are the bottom 2?

 

Both are 34.

post #3793 of 3895
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post
 


had one, sold it. if you decide you can live with the black version (badass!) in a medium LMK. 

 

also: i think different vintages have different measurements and they come in rayon vs cotton. good luck!


Thanks, but only looking for one for a Magnum PI Halloween outfit. My wife has an uber crush on Tom Selleck

post #3794 of 3895
My wife actually met Tom Selleck at Dan Dierdorf's house who was a neighbor at the time. Talk about a surprise guest!
post #3795 of 3895

Hoping to trade for something very similar to these but in a size 13.  Barrie Ltd. Made in USA 11.5 Suede Chukkas with Crepe sole.  Great construction.  Excellent condition.  Also, if anyone knows the maker, I'd be pleased to know that too!

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread