@tubs your size bro
Hey guys, like I said I'm cleaning out my closet and have a ton of shirts and a few pairs of trousers to get rid of. Some other stuff may follow subsequently but need to start somewhere. I will probably move these over to the other place on Thursday so get while the getting is good.
Happy to provide more photos and measurements where helpful.
First, I've got a bunch of Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit shirts. These have all been infrequently worn - 4-5x at the most, some as infrequently as once.
I'm asking $25 each shipped to the US for the BBESF with $3 off for every shirt after the second one.
For the group of 15x33 shirts, if someone wants all 5 I will sell for $100 for all five shipped to the US.
Here's the 15 x 33 shirts:
Here's the 15.5 x 33's
I've also got two BBBF shirts, size BB1. Asking $30 each, or $55 for both.
9. (Navy/black check)
A few other misc shirts as well.
10. Southwick for Ships (Japanese Boutique), 15 x 33 (navy stripe). Asking $25
11. Southwick for Todd Snyder, Tagged Small (14-14.5) but fits bigger, would say is more like a 15-15.5 as it fits me well. Asking $25
12. Kamakura Makers Shirt, cutaway collar, Linjiang Cotton version size 15 x 33.5. Asking $30
For the trousers, take $5 off for purchasing multiple purchases. All pairs are flat front and uncuffed:
13. Blue in Green Beige Chinos. Tagged size is 32. Asking $35
14. Wings & Horns Wool Blend Trousers (I think these are just the Westpoint model in a 50/50 wool cotton blend). Size 32. Asking $50
15. Left Field indigo overdye chinos. Size 32. These have quite a bit of fading so asking $35.
16. Billy Reid wool trousers - size 32, really nice houndstooth tweed. Great details including flapped changed pocket on the front. Asking $50.
Finally, I have a two pack of Velva Sheen pocket tees - these are sized small, new in pack so to speak. I have taken one out and tried it on once to confirm it didn't fit - these run small and I needed a M. Asking $40 for the pack of two. No discounts on this item.