Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 249post #3722 of 39488/16/16 at 9:19pmpost #3723 of 39488/17/16 at 9:47amQuote:
Every single Cucinelli piece that I've ever thrifted is all in my size. Sport coat, cashmere sweater, casual pants, trouser...always in my size, every single one of them, and they always get flipped instead of worn. I just can't see myself wearing something so delicate. If I ever find a Kiton suit in my size, it will probably get flipped too. Zegna is fair game tho.post #3724 of 39488/17/16 at 7:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by white collar
Hi, I some disposable income right now and am looking for Isaia stuff. Suits and sport coats (2 button) size 38R or L. Shirts 15.5. Jackets size M. If anyone happens to have an Aquaspider or Aquacashmere tuxedo I'm willing to pay up for it. I have cash and might even throw in some trade stuff too, let me know whats out there!!
What's your budget?post #3725 of 39488/17/16 at 9:29pmpost #3726 of 39488/18/16 at 8:12am
Depends what you have, money is no object if I like what you have. I've had great luck on eBay lately though so I'm not paying above eBay to pry something from your hands. Also if anyone has a blue St. John blazer in size 2 my girlfriend is looking for one.post #3727 of 39488/18/16 at 9:08amQuote:
I have some stuff listed on B&S, it may interest you.post #3728 of 39488/18/16 at 11:31am
Looking for a pair of Large Alden shoe trees and a pair of Crocket & Jones 11.5 D shoes tree if anyone has some they'd be willing to let loose of.
Also would like to pick up a pair of Ray Ban "New Wayfarers", preferably in black but not opposed to tortoise. After several years and many times of "losing" my last pair I think they are finally lost.
I've got ton of backlog I haven't listed yet so could probably work out a trade, or cash if nothing works out.post #3729 of 39488/18/16 at 11:34am
Also have this bomber sitting in my closet since last winter, US Made, Size 42, Deadstock Shearling. Kick ass piece I got off an old militaria collector in Nashville. Someone has to have something cool in my size (in profile) that they want to trade for it
.post #3730 of 39488/18/16 at 1:16pmpost #3731 of 39488/18/16 at 4:54pmpost #3732 of 39488/18/16 at 9:25pmpost #3733 of 39488/19/16 at 9:43ampost #3734 of 39488/19/16 at 4:08pmpost #3735 of 39488/21/16 at 11:09amHey guys, like I said I'm cleaning out my closet and have a ton of shirts and a few pairs of trousers to get rid of. Some other stuff may follow subsequently but need to start somewhere. I will probably move these over to the other place on Thursday so get while the getting is good.
Happy to provide more photos and measurements where helpful.
First, I've got a bunch of Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit shirts. These have all been infrequently worn - 4-5x at the most, some as infrequently as once.
I'm asking $25 each shipped to the US for the BBESF with $3 off for every shirt after the second one.
For the group of 15x33 shirts, if someone wants all 5 I will sell for $100 for all five shipped to the US.
Here's the 15 x 33 shirts:
Here's the 15.5 x 33's
I've also got two BBBF shirts, size BB1. Asking $30 each, or $55 for both.
9. (Navy/black check)
A few other misc shirts as well.
10. Southwick for Ships (Japanese Boutique), 15 x 33 (navy stripe). Asking $25
11. Southwick for Todd Snyder, Tagged Small (14-14.5) but fits bigger, would say is more like a 15-15.5 as it fits me well. Asking $25
12. Kamakura Makers Shirt, cutaway collar, Linjiang Cotton version size 15 x 33.5. Asking $30
For the trousers, take $5 off for purchasing multiple purchases. All pairs are flat front and uncuffed:
13. Blue in Green Beige Chinos. Tagged size is 32. Asking $35
14. Wings & Horns Wool Blend Trousers (I think these are just the Westpoint model in a 50/50 wool cotton blend). Size 32. Asking $50
15. Left Field indigo overdye chinos. Size 32. These have quite a bit of fading so asking $35.
16. Billy Reid wool trousers - size 32, really nice houndstooth tweed. Great details including flapped changed pocket on the front. Asking $50.
Finally, I have a two pack of Velva Sheen pocket tees - these are sized small, new in pack so to speak. I have taken one out and tried it on once to confirm it didn't fit - these run small and I needed a M. Asking $40 for the pack of two. No discounts on this item.
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 9 minutes ago
- › Marlow Cordovan Loafer 13D NIB 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...