I have 2 pairs of alden for bb shell cordovan PTBs with thick as hell double leather soles, a pair of "brooks english" PTBs (im assuming either cheaney or c&j), and a pair of black suede gucci bit loafers. All are size 8. Also available is a Kiton jacket, 50/40R, incredibly soft and lightweight grey glen plaid wool. It may be an orphan based on the buttons, but change out the buttons and it would make a damn fine SC. pictures available on request.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 8/23/16 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 25post #361 of 37619/11/12 at 8:49ampost #362 of 37619/11/12 at 7:59pmpost #363 of 37619/13/12 at 1:38pmpost #364 of 37619/13/12 at 2:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by dubcbadass
today popped into one store, got BB leather belt in burgundy, tagged 38 (measures 38" to center hole). has some white scuffs as pictured by the tail and some scuffs by the buckle (from a cell phone holster?). willing to sell for reasonable offer or trade for similar color belt (to match alden color 8) in tagged 34 (32" waist) or some decent mid gray flannel trousers or anything else you need to offload.
Assuming it's still available, how much do you want for the belt?post #365 of 37619/13/12 at 3:46pmpost #366 of 37619/13/12 at 8:06pmpost #367 of 37619/13/12 at 8:22pmyo dudes,
- Incotex Chino-Linos in 38 or 40. any color other than red is fine.
- decent quality (incotex, zegna, prl/corneliani, LB, canali, etc) flat front wool trousers in waist 38-40. not heavy flannel weight. any shade of grey is fine.
i'm on a wife-imposed clothing embargo, so deals would be appreciated. i have a bunch of shirts, i can throw in a shirt or two as a trade if you prefer.
HIT ME UP DOGGIES.
Edited by mexicutioner - 9/13/12 at 8:54pmpost #368 of 37619/13/12 at 8:27pmpost #369 of 37619/13/12 at 8:36pmpost #370 of 37619/13/12 at 8:43pmQuote:is there a problem with these I'm not seeing? They sound like they should be money, and you're a seller, right? I'm trying to resist, because I'm a 33 trying to drift back to 32 rathe than 34, but at shipping cost...
Come on, somebody grab these from him.Quote:
So you mean long wings or PTB, right?post #371 of 37619/13/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
nothing wrong with them, dry cleaning here costs $8 and I want them out of my house today
and they are gone :)
thanks for the props thoughpost #372 of 37619/13/12 at 8:53pmpost #373 of 37619/13/12 at 8:57pmpost #374 of 37619/13/12 at 9:17pm
Looking for brown 13 wide shoes, something decently dressy but could go with dark jeans.
I have a pair of size 13 Timberland brown leather shoes. Hardly the ultimate in schwag
but they are jeans appropriate. Sole is rubber and black.
I don't know what you require for wide or if they are. I consider them average.
Not worn in awhile. That business in the heel is just moleskin(extended heel), you can take it off.
And do replace those awful laces. They are not with me but maybe someone else
could send them for me.
Anyway, PM, I guess if you like. I think that is how it works.post #375 of 37619/15/12 at 2:59pm
Armani, Armani, Armani EU48Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zegna Size 40 look pretty recentWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Walk Over 8.5DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nettleton Marked 9.5E more like a DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Salvatore Ferragamo's Tremezzas 10.5D Need an insole
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 31 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 35 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 39 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 39 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding