I have 2 pairs of alden for bb shell cordovan PTBs with thick as hell double leather soles, a pair of "brooks english" PTBs (im assuming either cheaney or c&j), and a pair of black suede gucci bit loafers. All are size 8. Also available is a Kiton jacket, 50/40R, incredibly soft and lightweight grey glen plaid wool. It may be an orphan based on the buttons, but change out the buttons and it would make a damn fine SC. pictures available on request.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 25post #361 of 38299/11/12 at 8:49ampost #362 of 38299/11/12 at 7:59pmpost #363 of 38299/13/12 at 1:38pmpost #364 of 38299/13/12 at 2:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by dubcbadass
today popped into one store, got BB leather belt in burgundy, tagged 38 (measures 38" to center hole). has some white scuffs as pictured by the tail and some scuffs by the buckle (from a cell phone holster?). willing to sell for reasonable offer or trade for similar color belt (to match alden color 8) in tagged 34 (32" waist) or some decent mid gray flannel trousers or anything else you need to offload.
Assuming it's still available, how much do you want for the belt?post #365 of 38299/13/12 at 3:46pmpost #366 of 38299/13/12 at 8:06pmpost #367 of 38299/13/12 at 8:22pmyo dudes,
- Incotex Chino-Linos in 38 or 40. any color other than red is fine.
- decent quality (incotex, zegna, prl/corneliani, LB, canali, etc) flat front wool trousers in waist 38-40. not heavy flannel weight. any shade of grey is fine.
i'm on a wife-imposed clothing embargo, so deals would be appreciated. i have a bunch of shirts, i can throw in a shirt or two as a trade if you prefer.
HIT ME UP DOGGIES.
Edited by mexicutioner - 9/13/12 at 8:54pmpost #368 of 38299/13/12 at 8:27pmpost #369 of 38299/13/12 at 8:36pmpost #370 of 38299/13/12 at 8:43pmQuote:is there a problem with these I'm not seeing? They sound like they should be money, and you're a seller, right? I'm trying to resist, because I'm a 33 trying to drift back to 32 rathe than 34, but at shipping cost...
Come on, somebody grab these from him.Quote:
So you mean long wings or PTB, right?post #371 of 38299/13/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
nothing wrong with them, dry cleaning here costs $8 and I want them out of my house today
and they are gone :)
thanks for the props thoughpost #372 of 38299/13/12 at 8:53pmpost #373 of 38299/13/12 at 8:57pmpost #374 of 38299/13/12 at 9:17pm
Looking for brown 13 wide shoes, something decently dressy but could go with dark jeans.
I have a pair of size 13 Timberland brown leather shoes. Hardly the ultimate in schwag
but they are jeans appropriate. Sole is rubber and black.
I don't know what you require for wide or if they are. I consider them average.
Not worn in awhile. That business in the heel is just moleskin(extended heel), you can take it off.
And do replace those awful laces. They are not with me but maybe someone else
could send them for me.
Anyway, PM, I guess if you like. I think that is how it works.post #375 of 38299/15/12 at 2:59pm
Armani, Armani, Armani EU48Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zegna Size 40 look pretty recentWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Walk Over 8.5DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nettleton Marked 9.5E more like a DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Salvatore Ferragamo's Tremezzas 10.5D Need an insole
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 14 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 23 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 26 minutes ago
- › BNWT Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves: Dents, Merola Bergdorf Goodman 35 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...