I have 2 pairs of alden for bb shell cordovan PTBs with thick as hell double leather soles, a pair of "brooks english" PTBs (im assuming either cheaney or c&j), and a pair of black suede gucci bit loafers. All are size 8. Also available is a Kiton jacket, 50/40R, incredibly soft and lightweight grey glen plaid wool. It may be an orphan based on the buttons, but change out the buttons and it would make a damn fine SC. pictures available on request.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 6/29/15 at 11:57pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 25post #361 of 27819/11/12 at 8:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 27819/11/12 at 7:59pmpost #363 of 27819/13/12 at 1:38pmpost #364 of 27819/13/12 at 2:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by dubcbadass
today popped into one store, got BB leather belt in burgundy, tagged 38 (measures 38" to center hole). has some white scuffs as pictured by the tail and some scuffs by the buckle (from a cell phone holster?). willing to sell for reasonable offer or trade for similar color belt (to match alden color 8) in tagged 34 (32" waist) or some decent mid gray flannel trousers or anything else you need to offload.
Assuming it's still available, how much do you want for the belt?post #365 of 27819/13/12 at 3:46pmpost #366 of 27819/13/12 at 8:06pmpost #367 of 27819/13/12 at 8:22pmyo dudes,
- Incotex Chino-Linos in 38 or 40. any color other than red is fine.
- decent quality (incotex, zegna, prl/corneliani, LB, canali, etc) flat front wool trousers in waist 38-40. not heavy flannel weight. any shade of grey is fine.
i'm on a wife-imposed clothing embargo, so deals would be appreciated. i have a bunch of shirts, i can throw in a shirt or two as a trade if you prefer.
HIT ME UP DOGGIES.
Edited by mexicutioner - 9/13/12 at 8:54pmpost #368 of 27819/13/12 at 8:27pmpost #369 of 27819/13/12 at 8:36pmpost #370 of 27819/13/12 at 8:43pmQuote:is there a problem with these I'm not seeing? They sound like they should be money, and you're a seller, right? I'm trying to resist, because I'm a 33 trying to drift back to 32 rathe than 34, but at shipping cost...
Come on, somebody grab these from him.Quote:
So you mean long wings or PTB, right?post #371 of 27819/13/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
nothing wrong with them, dry cleaning here costs $8 and I want them out of my house today
and they are gone :)
thanks for the props thoughpost #372 of 27819/13/12 at 8:53pmpost #373 of 27819/13/12 at 8:57pmpost #374 of 27819/13/12 at 9:17pm
Looking for brown 13 wide shoes, something decently dressy but could go with dark jeans.
I have a pair of size 13 Timberland brown leather shoes. Hardly the ultimate in schwag
but they are jeans appropriate. Sole is rubber and black.
I don't know what you require for wide or if they are. I consider them average.
Not worn in awhile. That business in the heel is just moleskin(extended heel), you can take it off.
And do replace those awful laces. They are not with me but maybe someone else
could send them for me.
Anyway, PM, I guess if you like. I think that is how it works.post #375 of 27819/15/12 at 2:59pm
Armani, Armani, Armani EU48Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zegna Size 40 look pretty recentWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Walk Over 8.5DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nettleton Marked 9.5E more like a DWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Salvatore Ferragamo's Tremezzas 10.5D Need an insole
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 51 seconds ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Neighborhood Plaid Flannel, size small! 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...