When I did this a couple of years ago I wound up buying a subscription to I think it was Comixology, and used a tablet to read the digis. Been meaning to pick up physical copies for a while now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 236post #3526 of 39484/4/16 at 4:54ampost #3527 of 39484/4/16 at 9:44am
Offering up a J. Crew Ludlow black blazer, Loro Piana Super 120's wool, size 36S. Excellent condition with no wear/flaws or fabric damage. Lining is clean. Armholes are clean/no damage. Missing one sleeve cuff button (generic black with brown "swirl" - easy replacement from JoAnn fabrics etc). 2 button front, dual vent. $60 shipped to the ConUS.post #3528 of 39484/5/16 at 8:52pmQuote:
That's going to be quite a slog -- but a good, and probably expensive, one. Grabbing CDisplay and finding a good comic download site will allow you to read them all on your laptop for free.post #3529 of 39484/7/16 at 7:02pm
Anyone have a decent, basic charcoal or navy suit in a ~43L jacket, 36-31 pant? Something in a traditional cut with plenty of room in the ass, thighs, and rise. Don't care about the brand, just decent+ quality and fairly cheap. I, uh, I put an 8" split in the pants of the H. Freeman and Sons charcoal suit I'd been wearing.post #3530 of 39484/7/16 at 11:59pmpost #3531 of 39484/8/16 at 10:12ampost #3532 of 39484/9/16 at 8:26ampost #3533 of 39484/9/16 at 11:37ampost #3534 of 39484/9/16 at 12:49pmpost #3535 of 39484/10/16 at 4:35ampost #3536 of 39484/11/16 at 10:32ampost #3537 of 39484/11/16 at 11:19ampost #3538 of 39484/12/16 at 8:25ampost #3539 of 39484/12/16 at 8:31am
X-post from the ebay thread... I need rent money!
A private label Kiton 14 micron suit (yep, those apparently exist!) 44 x 36. Spring/summerweight fabric.
An absolutely BONKERS quilted cashmere gilet with no tags whatsoever. Reasonably sure it's Cucinelli; quality is certainly that good!
A Valstar moose leather bomber jacket with cashmere lining, size 48 US.
Loro Piana cashmere V-neck, size 42.
Sutor Mantellassi floating medallion bals in black, 11D
Loro Piana cashmere lined rain jacket, womens size 52IT
Older Brioni blue herringbone jacket with red overcheck, 40Spost #3540 of 39484/12/16 at 10:48am
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...