Allen Edmonds McClain black/white spectators size 9.5 EEE. NWOB asking $150 shipped.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:29 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 235post #3512 of 38953/20/16 at 9:52pmpost #3513 of 38953/21/16 at 8:35pm
looking for a 13D ankle boot. thinking chocolate/burgundy/oxblood leather, but open to suggestions/surprises. needs to be robust enough to deal with being walked down new england sidewalks in the rain/snow/ice/slush/snish/etc and accompanying salt/sand/gravel. hit me up if you think of something.
happy to trade:
thanks!post #3514 of 38953/22/16 at 7:21am
Looking for a seersucker and/or linen suit. I'd want to stay with classic blue for seersucker or tan for linen. Planning on heading out to the Kentucky Derby again this year and want to switch it up from the usual khakis and a navy blazer. Jacket size roughly a 46 Long and pants a 36-38 Waist and 34 inseam, no pleats. I've got tons to trade or could work out a cash deal depending on the suit.
Or if by some miracle someone had a nice Lilly Pulitzer blazer in a 46 I'd probably give you my first born. I haven't seen one in that large of a size yet, most seem to be high 30s - low 40s.post #3515 of 38953/22/16 at 7:25pmpost #3516 of 38953/22/16 at 7:47pmQuote:
Not quite glen plaid and not quite black, but: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Classy-SULKA-Blue-and-Silver-Tartan-Tie-Gorgeous-Preppy-Bold-France-100-Silk-FU-/182057171186?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
PM me and we can work out something if ya interested!post #3517 of 38953/23/16 at 11:49ampost #3518 of 38953/25/16 at 9:50ampost #3519 of 38953/27/16 at 6:41ampost #3520 of 38953/29/16 at 10:56am
I really need cash so I'm looking to sell all this stuff. However if you have Neiman Marcus gift cards, hanger project gift cards, or possibly Tods and or high end double monks in size 10 1/2 I may do a trade. Also this is my eBay - http://www.ebay.com/usr/what_suits_you?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Feel free to make an offer on anything on there, just mention you are from style forum and I'll be happy to negotiate.
All tagged size 32 all have roughly a 30 inch inseam. All pleated all cuffed at the bottom, all with some room to let out if you need a longer inseam.
From left to right; Zanellas, Ermengildo Zegna (much darker than pictured), Canali (thick wool), Ermengildo Zenga (ways darker than pictured).
Both tagged at size 34, both approximately 30 inch inseams, both pleated both cuffed at the bottom, both with a little room to let out if the inseam doesn't work for you.
Ermengildo Zegna, Canali
From the left; Emporio Armani (flat front) tagged size 30, 26in inseam. Bullock and Jones (pleated) no tag but fits like a 32-34, 33 inch inseam. Oxxford Clothes (pleated) tagged size 38, 30 inch inseam. Canali (pleated) tagged size 36 looks like they were tailored to be a 34, 31 inch inseam.
All the pants are $17 each shipped.
Brooks Brothers 1818 houndstooth with light blue windowpane blazer. Size 40R
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
T.M. Lewin Shirt size 16 slim fit, both Paul Smiths are size 16 and fit very slim even though they aren't "slim fit", Etro size 40.
$20 each shipped.
Shipping is U.S only.post #3521 of 38953/30/16 at 7:16am
Looking to pick up a couple nice ties with some flaws.
I have two ties (an Hermes with a stain and an Isaia 7-fold with hard set wrinkles) that I want to send to Tie Crafters, but I'd like to find two more to get the 4 tie discount. Would like to be something on the higher end (Hermes, Isaia, RLPL, Brioni, etc) to make it worth it.post #3522 of 38953/30/16 at 11:18ampost #3523 of 38954/1/16 at 12:14pmpost #3524 of 38954/3/16 at 1:25pmpost #3525 of 38954/3/16 at 8:46pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Viberg Boots 10 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 12 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway