Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 223post #3331 of 39461/10/16 at 8:56pmpost #3332 of 39461/10/16 at 8:58pmpost #3333 of 39461/11/16 at 3:41ampost #3334 of 39461/11/16 at 11:25ampost #3335 of 39461/11/16 at 11:26ampost #3336 of 39461/11/16 at 3:02pmXpost from thrift threadQuote:Originally Posted by dazedstate
In other news I ethrifted these Peal & Co single monks. I'm pretty sure they're C&J but it's hard to tell (been reheeled and inner writing has worn off). They fit me a little weird but are 8.5D and available for trade. Uppers and outsole / heel are in great shape but inner lining and insole are pretty worn.post #3337 of 39461/12/16 at 10:46ampost #3338 of 39461/12/16 at 12:11pmQuote:
I might! I have a very nice MTM or Bespoke Tux with a shawl collar. Like some tuxes, it is in spectacular shape because they are not worn that much.
I don't know if this would be a 38R or 38S.
Chest: 20.75" Pit to Pit
Length: 30 BOC
Waist: 32-32.5" (with very little to let out)
Inseam: 28" (with 1+ inch to let out).
Its actually really nice. I bought it because it seems like Shawl Collar tuxes are hard to find. Looks very well made.post #3339 of 39461/12/16 at 12:28pmpost #3340 of 39461/12/16 at 12:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by dazedstate
@Nobleprofessor the shoulders might be a hair too wide for me and sleeves are short. Is there any extra material that you can feel in the sleeves? Thanks for getting back so quickly
Sorry, yes. I measured that because I thought the sleeves might be a little short but I forgot to include it. The sleeves have at least 2.5 inches extra to lengthen.post #3341 of 39461/12/16 at 4:41pmpost #3342 of 39461/12/16 at 5:40pmQuote:
Just rummaged thru all my stuff because I knew I had a smaller minty J. Crew Ludlow 2-piece (jacket & pants) tux...but alas it's a 36S. Oh well.post #3343 of 39461/14/16 at 1:08pmpost #3344 of 39461/15/16 at 4:44pmLooking for a BDU shirt or Hot Weather Coat. I thrifted one like the one below and love the fit and practicality but feel like a goof in camo.
If anyone has one in solid green or blue, rip-stop (not the twill ones), size Medium Regular, please PM!
ETA: got one, thanks!
Edited by futuremyth - 1/15/16 at 9:35pmpost #3345 of 39461/15/16 at 6:11pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Official Sales Alert thread 56 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › PAUL STUART GunCheck Blazer 44L 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...