Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 219post #3271 of 401112/22/15 at 10:43ampost #3272 of 401112/22/15 at 10:48ampost #3273 of 401112/22/15 at 10:48ampost #3274 of 401112/22/15 at 11:08amQuote:
Wrong thread unless you're trying to sell or trade em. In that case, size?post #3275 of 401112/22/15 at 11:09ampost #3276 of 401112/22/15 at 11:18ampost #3277 of 401112/22/15 at 4:18pm
Anyone looking to get rid of some staple jazz vinyl? I just opened a couple boxes I had shipped to me from Portland which were in storage for a couple years...and they ain't pretty. So I'm looking to restock on some staple / standard / must-have jazz vinyl. Nothing experimental or oddball / free-jazz / avant-garde etc - - just the standards.
Looking for the likes of Brubeck, Donald Byrd, Dexter Gordon, Stan Getz, Sonny Rollins, Thelonious Monk, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, Miles Davis in the vein of Kind of Blue, Hank Mobley, Wayne Shorter...that sort of stuff. Sax, piano, bass, drums.
Looking for nice playing copies, not collectibles...i.e.: nice cover with no splits, nice vinyl with no skips or loud pops.
Please PM if you've got any for sale.post #3278 of 401112/26/15 at 12:46amAnyone size 36 in jeans interested in 3 pairs of flint and tender selvedge denim for beater to wear gardening or working on cars?
Thrifted 3 pairs.
Can have for cheap.
Inseam 29.5 on a pair 28 on the other 2.
45 shipped for all 3 pairs in us.
Edited by barrelntrigger - 12/27/15 at 11:19ampost #3279 of 401112/26/15 at 3:39pmpost #3280 of 401112/27/15 at 2:55pm
Have 2 wants
Brown or Navy Filson Mackinaw in 44
Looking for Selvedge by RRL, Baldwin Reed, LVC, Jean Shop or 3Sixteens. Others at this level or better okay as well, I was told I wear dad jeans and need to up my jeans game. Just bought 3 pairs of Gustins so don't want anymore of those until I find out if I like them or not.
Have an actual 38" waist and need minimum of 34" inseam.
Have trade or cash. HMUpost #3281 of 401112/27/15 at 2:57pm
Cleaning out my closet of all the stuff that doesn't fit me anymore.
I want to give this stuff out quickly instead of bargaining, just tell me what you want. Ship me something in my size (small/medium, 33 waist, 38s/r) and I'll ship you whichever items you want.
Nothing too spectacular but some nice staples.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Gap Selvedge 36 waist
Lacoste FF Navy Pants 36 Waist
Carter "watch the wear" 36 waist
Brooks Brothers Tan Advantage Chino 35 Waist
NWT Blue Levi 34x30
XL Boss Long Sleeve Shirt (slim fit)
BB 16.5/34 slimBB 16.5/34 slim
Large Lands End (w/viyella)
TM Lewin 16.5BB 16.5/34 slim
Luciano Barbera 16/41
40R Zanella Grey Blazer
40/42R Paul Stuart Blazer
Oxxford FF pants brown with pattern 36x30ish
NWT 16.5 J Crew Factory
Large Zegnapost #3282 of 401112/28/15 at 11:49ampost #3283 of 401112/28/15 at 1:48pm
And if anyone wants any of these items they're yours, just cover shipping.post #3284 of 401112/28/15 at 7:54pmpost #3285 of 401112/29/15 at 5:24pmHey boys,
I won these AE shell loafers in size 9D. I'm a 9d on the brannock device but these fit me slighty long. I'm getting heel slippage. I can make them work with some heel thingys and/or thicker sox, but I'm not gonna do that. If you are a 9.5D they should work. Yours for what I paid for them: $112.
Very good to excellent condition. Minimal if any foot imprint. Color is darker brown with hints of cherry. Not old enough to have developed patina.
ebay listing w/more pix:
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Advice: HK Tailor vs. Suitsupply (Budget: US$500-800) 58 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Aspesi Navy M65 FIELD JACKET MEDIUM 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...