or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 22

post #316 of 2155

Also looking for a better regular SB navy blazer. I've got a nice flannel DB and an okay SB, but I'd like better. Pick stitched lapels, high gorge, modern styling. Hickey Freeman or better quality... Those Corneliani made PRL ones looked awesome. 

 

Ideal measurements:

 

22" p2p

18.5 plus or minus shoulders

24.5" sleeve

30" back

post #317 of 2155
I was hoping for a staple suit in my size, but I found it in someone else's. It's a pretty nice Southwick Herringbone Charcoal suit from Roger Stevens, one of the nicer men’s shops in town. It seems to be a little in between measurements, but I'd guess it as a 46L? It's definitely a long, but if you're between a 44 and 48, I'd say take a look at the measurements and see if it is you.Three button, single vented. Not super heavy, but not exactly summerweight either. Trousers are flat front, but cuffed. Cool little pocket in the waistband. It has been worn (there's a bit of creasing near the crotch) but it hasn't been worn as much as the others the guy left at GW. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reunite the identical fabric navy suit coat with its pants. All these thumbnails click through to full size pics.


001-3.jpg


th_005-3.jpg th_006-3.jpg th_007-3.jpg th_008-1.jpg

Measurements
PTP 24.5
SHD 19.25
BOC 32.25
SLV 25.5
W 18.75
Ins 32.5
Available, especially for trade. Ideally, I'd like to add a staple suit (I have more white shirts than I can deal with unless I get more suits - so any suit. Yay!) Failing that, pretty much anything on Manton's recent "well dressed" list would interest me. Except, I suppose, white shirts. shog[1].gif
post #318 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeH View Post
Failing that, pretty much anything on Manton's recent "well dressed" list would interest me. Except, I suppose, white shirts. shog[1].gif

 

Link?

post #319 of 2155
post #320 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

Link?


Yep, sorry about that.
post #321 of 2155

Giving this HF navy blazer a try since it was so cheap:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160856964425?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_743wt_1183

 

Now to find some cool blazer buttons for it... If anyone sees any cool enamel ones, horn, or smoky MOP on a jacket you don't care about for cheap and you'd be willing to proxy, let me know. 

post #322 of 2155

Anyone want this at Cost ($8)+ Shipping?

 

Barbour Tattersall XL

700

post #323 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

Giving this HF navy blazer a try since it was so cheap:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160856964425?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_743wt_1183

Now to find some cool blazer buttons for it... If anyone sees any cool enamel ones, horn, or smoky MOP on a jacket you don't care about for cheap and you'd be willing to proxy, let me know. 


Did anyone handle this yet? If not, I just covered it.
post #324 of 2155

The Andover Shop-42R-L

700

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

post #325 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post


Did anyone handle this yet? If not, I just covered it.

+1 Capn is the man!

post #326 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

Giving this HF navy blazer a try since it was so cheap:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160856964425?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_743wt_1183

 

Now to find some cool blazer buttons for it... If anyone sees any cool enamel ones, horn, or smoky MOP on a jacket you don't care about for cheap and you'd be willing to proxy, let me know. 

 

This came today... Unfortunately too long, so I'm back on the hunt and this is available (more of a 41L and very nice)

post #327 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post

 

This came today... Unfortunately too long, so I'm back on the hunt and this is available (more of a 41L and very nice)

Bummer man...you still need the buttons?

post #328 of 2155
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Bummer man...you still need the buttons?

Sure. I'll find a blazer eventually. 

post #329 of 2155

Looking for a DB 6x2 with dual side vents in a darker color. 42R

 

Please PM me..
 

post #330 of 2155
Calling all Fake Hermes Beat to Sh*t Collectors


Seriously though if anybody wants these I ll let them go for $5 piece plus $6 shipping.

Sorry for the crappy pics, GF stole my camera for the summer while shes in California :/









New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread