In search of the elusive LL Bean Duck Boot in a US size 6-7, as they run abnormally huge.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 203post #3031 of 390010/5/15 at 11:24ampost #3032 of 390010/5/15 at 11:37ampost #3033 of 390010/5/15 at 8:46pmpost #3034 of 390010/6/15 at 7:56amIm clearing out what I have!
Y'all have seen the EG's I have.
I also have the following:
1. Alden full strap penny loafers shell cordovan-10.5, great overall shape, could use the rubber heel replaced
2. Allen Edmonds "Chukka" 3 eye chukka boot with leather sole in whiskey brown. Size 13D, in AMAZING condition
2. Allen Edmonds "Park Avenue" in burgundy, not sure if these are shell or not, they feel like it, the kind of crease like it, but to be sure lets say they are not-size 12 EEE in pristine condition.
If you are interested PM me and lets work out a trade or a good deal. Also pics and meets will be sent via email, so send that when you PM.
I am now very much looking for a great sweater, either shall neck or zip neck, cashmere is preferred and I am not looking for Alan Flusser or Club room. Red, orange, blue, green or gray. I work my LP roadster this morning and I need more!post #3035 of 390010/6/15 at 5:25pmpost #3036 of 390010/6/15 at 10:42pmpost #3037 of 390010/7/15 at 8:43am
- Longwing bluchers. Burgundy/Oxblood/Chili. 10D. Pebble grain is cool too.
- Staple wool trousers (Navy, Greys) in 32x34 (or a 33 waist if not vanity sized.)
Current haves-don't-want (photos on request):
- Norwegian Split-Toe Bluchers in Reddish-medium brown with Vibram commando sole. By Facconable, Made in Italy. Some sort of stitched construction. Full grain leather. 10D but tighter fit in toe box (more ideal for 9.5D in my mind.) Good beater shoe.
- 39R Lands End 100% Wool Tweed jacket in medium-dark blue. Very good condition.
- 32x34 PRL Cords in Navy. Good to excellent condition. Fuller cut with cuff.
- Big variety of quality ties, what do you need?
- $$$$$post #3038 of 390010/7/15 at 8:56ampost #3039 of 390010/7/15 at 9:02amQuote:
What are your ideal measurements? And would a chocolate brown herringbone work too?post #3040 of 390010/7/15 at 9:17amQuote:
Shoulder: 17.75-18 (prefer a softer shoulder)
For reference, my best fitting suit is an eHaberdasher Benjamin 38L.
Herringbone might work, depending on how pronounced the pattern is in the fabric.post #3041 of 390010/7/15 at 9:34amHey guys, first time posting to this thread...
I've got a few things that might be of interest to you all:
Common Projects Achilles low leather-trimmed wool in charcoal wool/black leather (45 (EU)) (clean & in very good condition, plenty of life left)
Peal & Co. for Brooks Brothers chukka/desert boot in waxed black suede (10 D, sizing closer to 10.5) (excellent condition, barely worn)
MMM x H&M side zip boots in black leather (43 (EU)/10 (US)) (excellent condition, barely worn)
Recent J. Crew 100% Italian cotton Ludlow jacket in navy (40 S) (excellent condition)
Recent J. Crew wool tweed Ludlow jacket in charcoal (40 L) (excellent condition)
APC 100% wool pants Made in France with Riri hardware, French fly (super-soft, gauzy wool, room to let out hem) (35 x 28.5) (older label, very good condition)
Nudie Grim Tim in White Knee wash (32 x 28.5) (some alteration, wear)
I'm looking for a few specific things:
A pair of 3sixteen ST-220x in size 30. Don't want anything too faded/worn, because I want to be able to wear both casually and to work.
Khaki, navy, possibly other colors of Hertling for Haberdash or other Hertling chinos in size 31.
New style Epaulet rivet chinos in canvas duck. Not caramel, because I already have those, but other colors (navy, fatigue green, etc.). Looking for size 31.
Also, I'm always interested in Aldens in sz. 9 D (for Barrie, Trubalanace).
Thanks!post #3042 of 390010/7/15 at 12:15pmQuote:
I'll see if I can find something high quality at the outlets. There was a samuelsohn brown flannel with soft shoulders at a good price, but the shoulders are closer to 18.5.post #3043 of 390010/7/15 at 5:58pmQuote:
That would be great! Keep me posted.
The 18.5" shoulder is likely a little too big, but I might be able to make it work.post #3044 of 390010/9/15 at 6:16ampost #3045 of 390010/9/15 at 9:00pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 seconds ago
- › For Sale: Gently Used $265 Eton Blue Dress Shirt Size 16.5... 28 seconds ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 1 minute ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › ***the Epicurean knits thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 6 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...