Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 196post #2927 of 38408/22/15 at 11:47ampost #2928 of 38408/23/15 at 8:06pmpost #2929 of 38408/23/15 at 8:19pm
Really need to clear some space as my girlfriend isn't too happy with how much space this stuff is taking up (and I've got to agree)... So I'm definitely looking to cut some deals for this stuff. Package deals even more so.
Help a guy out?
Outerwear and sweaters:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Shirts, pants, etc:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Accessories (ties, shoes, etc):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #2930 of 38408/23/15 at 9:55pmQuote:
Last price drop, now only $10.00 a shirt, or $45.00 for ALL 5 of them, can't go any lower than this.
Sleeve Length: 33in (using normal measurement)
@round Still have these?post #2931 of 38408/24/15 at 12:06ampost #2932 of 38408/24/15 at 2:35pmpost #2933 of 38408/24/15 at 2:47pmpost #2934 of 38408/24/15 at 4:52pmpost #2935 of 38408/24/15 at 5:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheNeedMachine
$20 shipped to the US - damaged.
Gustin #43 which just shipped Aug 2015.
Large, Classic fit.
- Chest (P-to-P straight across): 21
- Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of sleeve/cuff, straight along the edge): 26.75
- Length (collar seam to bottom, straight down): 30.75
- Shoulders (seam to seam, straight across): 18.75
Damage to right cuff. Other cuff, collar, collar points etc are fine - leading me to believe the cuff is damage and not wear-through. Sleeves are long-ish and pics on Gustin suggest it's meant to be worn with them rolled up, so, damage won't show if worn that way.
From the Gustin site:
SLATE CRIMSON PLAID.
Classic plaid pattern, perfect combination of colors.
This style uses cotton poplin cloth from one of the finest mills in Japan. This classic plaid pattern gets even better when it's woven up in the perfect combination of colors. Slate, navy, crimson, white. That works for us and any pair of denim you thrown its way. This is a light fabric perfect for warmer weather and we pre-wash to enhance the feel and to reduce shrink.
Our button downs are designed to be the perfect compliment to our denim. They share the same dedication to classic American styling, a perfectly tailored fit and obsessive attention to detail.
Our fit starts with a beautifully tailored body, not too slim, but definitely fitted. High armholes keep the body lines clean. Scooped out sides give the untucked look a bit of extra style. A traditional button down collar is secured with two side buttons and one back and has a nice soft roll.
We labor over every construction detail. Extensive single needle stitching is used throughout. All our closures are made from true mother of pearl. A finely folded locker loop sits over a box pleat on the back yoke. The front placket is also pleated, made the right way, using a true two piece construction. The feel is more substantial and the effort higher, but it's the right way. An angular chest pocket completes the front. Our cuffs are double button with rounded corners.
Button downs that are made in the USA using our quality of material and construction are typically priced at $175 to $300. The Gustin model, with your support, lets us do much better.
FIT Available in our Classic, Slim and Tall fits
FABRIC #43 Japan Poplin Cloth, 3.5oz
TRIMS Mother of pearl buttons, custom Gustin label
SHIPPING Aug / Sept 2015
Dope. May cop when back from vacation if still available. Perfect measurements!post #2936 of 38408/25/15 at 9:31ampost #2937 of 38408/25/15 at 9:38ampost #2938 of 38408/25/15 at 5:12pmpost #2939 of 38408/27/15 at 2:40pmAttention BIG & TALL crowd: 18.5 - 20 x 35-37
I have a collection of about 10-12 shirts by Robert Talbott (most Robert Talbott Carmel, some Robert Talbott Bespoke) with the following measurement ranges. Wanted to gauge any interest before posting a bunch of pictures, as I don't know how much interest they will get.
Collar size ranges from 18.5 to 20.25,
p2p from 28 to 34
Shoulder width from 23 to 25
Sleeves from 25.5 to 26.5
If there is any interest, just shoot me a message and I can send you details. They are all very nice, and some excellent fabric/patterns.post #2940 of 38408/27/15 at 8:10pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 4 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...