Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 6/29/15 at 11:57pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 186post #2776 of 27846/29/15 at 7:47amI don't see many of Brooks Bros Extra Slim fits around here (I think it has something to do with the cheese and the beer in the Wisconsin diet...) so I picked this up the other day. If anyone is interested let me know and we can make a deal. It really is in very good shape--I suspect the owner outgrew it during the first baseball game after purchasing.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2777 of 27846/29/15 at 7:22pm
If anyone wants these shorts, let me know:
Would obviously be for much less than eBay, would also consider a trade.post #2778 of 27846/29/15 at 8:21pmpost #2779 of 27846/29/15 at 9:23pmQuote:
Welp, I've got a pair of pleated M2 anniversary chinos (actually signed by bill lol), 34x31. Beefy fabric, maybe more of a cool weather fabric. If you can roll with pleats, they are yours for a reasonable trade. Feel free to pmpost #2780 of 27846/29/15 at 9:34pm
Selling and trading, small guys editon!!!
Giorgio Armani Le Collezioni blue staple shirt
Brooks Brothers grey trouser, made in Japan
Waist is about a 29
Ties: Zegna, Zegna, Lanvin (made in France), Ben Silver, Kiton 7 fold
$15 each except $40 for Kiton
Buckler crazy ass pimping jacket
velvet inner details
leather elbow pad
Edited by Versace Guy - 6/29/15 at 10:51pmpost #2781 of 27847/1/15 at 9:08am
Does anyone have an oxblood or burgundy colored eel-skin briefcase strap they are not using? I just scored a gorgeous eelskin brief for a song, but it came without the shoulder strap.
Even an eelsking belt I might be able to convert would be appreciated.
Edited by Koala-T - 7/1/15 at 12:07pmpost #2782 of 27847/1/15 at 3:31pmpost #2783 of 27847/2/15 at 11:38ampost #2784 of 27847/3/15 at 9:21amI have 3 pairs of Incotex pants. They are tagged as a 38. The waist diameter measures 18-1/4" across and the inseams are 32-1/4". I would describe the colors as; light stone, light cream and very pastel yellow. The yellow are flat front and 55/45 cotton/linen. The other two are double pleated and 52/48 linen/viscose.
These are not in perfect condition, they need a good laundering, there are a few spots (that I feel could be laundered away), and they do show some wear around the hemline. These are very lightweight and soft and are in great summer colors.
I would prefer to keep them together for ease of shipping. I would like to see if there are any trades available first. Below is what I'm looking for:
Flat front chinos (or "modern cut" dress pants) in size 34" x 30-32" (approximately 17"-17.5" waist diameter).
Killer unstructured blazer (42 regular)
Any shoes other than penny or tassel loafers in size 10-10.5D
If you have something else in mind, please let me know!
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 24 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 25 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 30 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 31 minutes ago
- › LAB PAL ZILERI JACKET BLAZER 34 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...