or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 126

post #1876 of 2322

Sports Coats

Marzotto Sartoriale Lightweight Pistachio SC 42L (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cantarelli Cashmere Silk SC 48R (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Shoes

Cole Haan Brown Italian Bit Loafers 8.5M (Click to show)

 

 

 

Crockett Jones 10.5D Captoes (Click to show)

 

 

 

Handmade Italian Cap toes Nelson sz 40 (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Bally Jasper Gator Crocodile Loafers 8D (Click to show)

 

 

 

Cufflinks

NWB J&M MOP Cufflinks (Click to show)

Edited by brokeagain - 6/4/14 at 9:01am
post #1877 of 2322

I know you guys see BB shirts all the time, and some of them are even slim fit (not the elusive ESF). If you come across any 14.5/32 Slims in great condition for a fine price (read: cheap), let me know. Oxfords and spread collars. All colors.

post #1878 of 2322

Anyone have a black suit in size 38s?

 

Need one for a wedding i'm in!

 

thanks in advance!

post #1879 of 2322

Looking for walnut brown belts, 36-38. Casual and dressier options welcome. 

post #1880 of 2322
Anyone have any 38-30+ flat front pants, in stone, white or khaki and cotton, linen, or cotton-linen?
post #1881 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLjon View Post
 

I know you guys see BB shirts all the time, and some of them are even slim fit (not the elusive ESF). If you come across any 14.5/32 Slims in great condition for a fine price (read: cheap), let me know. Oxfords and spread collars. All colors.

 

I'll check. I might have one.

post #1882 of 2322
post #1883 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReubenR View Post

Anyone have any 38-30+ flat front pants, in stone, white or khaki and cotton, linen, or cotton-linen?

 

I have a pair of RLPL linen trousers in cream, 38w. Will check inseam tomorrow, but pretty sure it's at least 30.

post #1884 of 2322

Hey guys. Anyone sitting on any size 32 Incotex wool flat front trousers they'd like to move? Not the mega slim kind, but the moderately slim ones? I need a 30 inseam. They are far and away my best fitting pants and I'd like to score a few more pairs if I can. Thanks.

post #1885 of 2322
looking for some shirts for work. 16.5-17" neck. 35" sleeve. 19" shoulder.

slimmer cuts work best.
post #1886 of 2322

Anyone have a solid charcoal suit that I could use for work? My measurements are below. I leave room on some measurements for measuring errors. Mine just got destroyed by my tailor. He is giving me a $200 credit, which I had to fight him to get (was a Martin Greenfield). As high of quality as you are willing to part with, please. 


P2P: 20-21
Shoulder: 18-18.5

Sleeve: 24-25

BOC: 30-31
 

 

Waist: 32-34

Inseam: 29 and up.

post #1887 of 2322

What the hell happened?


I had a tailor alter my navy blazer a few weeks ago and it's pretty messed up. They wouldn't do anything about it though. I was livid.

post #1888 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

What the hell happened?


I had a tailor alter my navy blazer a few weeks ago and it's pretty messed up. They wouldn't do anything about it though. I was livid.


Damn, I've learned if it doesn't fit right, don't take it to a tailor. Trade it or sell it. The only alteration I would allow a tailor make is hemming and taking in/letting out the waist. Anything else, forget about it!

post #1889 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post
 


Damn, I've learned if it doesn't fit right, don't take it to a tailor. Trade it or sell it. The only alteration I would allow a tailor make is hemming and taking in/letting out the waist. Anything else, forget about it!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

What the hell happened?


I had a tailor alter my navy blazer a few weeks ago and it's pretty messed up. They wouldn't do anything about it though. I was livid.

Basically, the tailor put a hole in the leg when trying to taper. Lesson learned. 

post #1890 of 2322
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post

Damn, I've learned if it doesn't fit right, don't take it to a tailor. Trade it or sell it. The only alteration I would allow a tailor make is hemming and taking in/letting out the waist. Anything else, forget about it!

starting to feel this way more and more. even for a simple slimming of a work dress shirt it costs $20+

with the amount of good fellowship on these boards it should be virtually no issue picking up items that fit well as-is (especially if you're a bit patient)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread