I should have mentioned that. Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 4/23/15 at 11:54pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 118post #1756 of 25734/18/14 at 2:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1757 of 25734/18/14 at 2:31pmpost #1758 of 25734/19/14 at 2:56pm
need to get rid of a lot of this! PM me if you're interested in any of it. just gonna dump pictures into the spoiler box below along with sizes.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nike Sportswear Shawl Cardigan. NWT! Size XXL
Costume National Homme suit. Dual vents, working cuffs. Size 36R.
Recent Zegna Trofeo SC. Dual vents, working cuffs. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L.
Recent Zegna SC. Dual vents, non-working cuffs. 80% cashmere/20% silk. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L. SOLD!
Sick Etro with embroidered paisleys. Size L.
100% linen Etro. Size 42.
Etro spread-collar. Size 40
Tom James bespoke. Center-vented. Made with Holland & Sherry fabric. Softest fabric I've ever felt. Measures out like a 40-42R
Tom James DB. Peak lapels, center vent. Main selling point: 14 Holland & Sherry buttons. Measures like a 40-42R
Turnbull & Asser 100% silk shirt. Smoke MOP buttons. Size 16.5-35/36.
Holland & Sherry bespoke spread-collar. French cuffs. 16.5 - 34 SOLD!
Turnbull & Asser bespoke. French cuffs. 17-35 SOLD!
Recent Missoni. Tagged 17 neck.
TM Lewin spread-collar. French cuffs. 16-35
Alden full-strap pennies. Need some work. Haven't attempted to clean up so selling as-is. Size 9.5D
edited to add: also have 8 bespoke T&A white pinpoint shirts to sell. all have small monograms(which should be able to be removed), but since they have the monograms i'm looking for $14 shipped each, less if you buy more, obviously! french cuffs and all are around 17 - 36.5
double edit: i needed to add ties. Ties are below.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Dunhills - $15 shipped each, BB - $10 shipped, Boss - $13 shipped, Aquascutum - $15 shipped
BB's - $12 shipped. Repp is claimed.
Talbott's - $10 shipped. Viyellas - $13 shipped
Talbott - $10 shipped, Zegna - $15 shipped, Rubinacci - $15 shipped, Random 7 fold - $10 shipped, Trafalgar Braces - $15 shipped
Edited by vexco - 4/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #1759 of 25734/19/14 at 5:51pm
Anonymous made in England barn/chore/field coat. Cotton shell, leather trim. Tagged size Medium / 38-40. 34.25" in length.
Leather could use a cleaning, as could shell. One puny pull in sleeve fabric (pictured). Minor evidence of wear otherwise to bottoms of cartridge (pouch) pockets. Sort of a coral (midway between red and pink) color.
Sell for cost + shipping; I paid $34 + tax ( = $36.72); ships USPS Medium flat rate box (another $10.65 I believe). Please PM if interested. This jacket is a "something" - just not sure who/what and without a maker's tag, I'll sell for cost plus ship.
More photos (Click to show)
post #1760 of 25734/19/14 at 7:18pmpost #1761 of 25734/21/14 at 10:08ampost #1762 of 25734/21/14 at 2:58pmpost #1763 of 25734/21/14 at 3:02pmpost #1764 of 25734/22/14 at 4:45ampost #1765 of 25734/22/14 at 5:07ampost #1766 of 25734/22/14 at 7:10pm
Looking for a Navy suit (solid navy). Measurements are below. I try to avoid BB (their pants tend to me too wide for me). PM me anything you have. Will trade or purchase.
P2P: 20ish (would go up to 21)
Inseam: 29 and up (can always hem)post #1767 of 25734/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #1768 of 25734/22/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
18-18.5. I put 18-19 because I have had individuals list suits as 19 inch shoulders and have them work well on me. Listing was more for measuring errors of others. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks for following up!post #1769 of 25734/22/14 at 9:59pm
Another picture dump of available items. Reasonable offers will get any of it.
Kuhlman 40R SC. Ticket pocket, working cuffs, dual vents. Baller as fuck!
Oxxford glen-plaid SC. Tagged 44T. Single-vent.
Belvest 100% silk SC. Tagged 48L. Dual vents, metal buttons.
Samuelsohn 43L SC. Nice pattern, single-vent.
Chester Barrie 100% cashmere SC. Tagged 42L. Single-vent.
Boglioli SC. Tagged 40R. Dual vents, quarter-lined.
Southwick tweed. Newish label. Tagged 50R. Single-vent.
Hickey Freeman 100% silk SC. Single-vent. Tagged 46L
Hickey Freeman Bespoke SC. Feels like a linen blend. Size 46L. Single vent.
Samuelsohn linen/silk blend SC. Tagged 46L. Single vent.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › NEW Never Worn - Womens Boris Bidjan Saberi AW 14/15 Shirt Dress -... 18 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...