I should have mentioned that. Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 11/18/15 at 9:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 118post #1756 of 32054/18/14 at 2:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1757 of 32054/18/14 at 2:31pmpost #1758 of 32054/19/14 at 2:56pm
need to get rid of a lot of this! PM me if you're interested in any of it. just gonna dump pictures into the spoiler box below along with sizes.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nike Sportswear Shawl Cardigan. NWT! Size XXL
Costume National Homme suit. Dual vents, working cuffs. Size 36R.
Recent Zegna Trofeo SC. Dual vents, working cuffs. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L.
Recent Zegna SC. Dual vents, non-working cuffs. 80% cashmere/20% silk. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L. SOLD!
Sick Etro with embroidered paisleys. Size L.
100% linen Etro. Size 42.
Etro spread-collar. Size 40
Tom James bespoke. Center-vented. Made with Holland & Sherry fabric. Softest fabric I've ever felt. Measures out like a 40-42R
Tom James DB. Peak lapels, center vent. Main selling point: 14 Holland & Sherry buttons. Measures like a 40-42R
Turnbull & Asser 100% silk shirt. Smoke MOP buttons. Size 16.5-35/36.
Holland & Sherry bespoke spread-collar. French cuffs. 16.5 - 34 SOLD!
Turnbull & Asser bespoke. French cuffs. 17-35 SOLD!
Recent Missoni. Tagged 17 neck.
TM Lewin spread-collar. French cuffs. 16-35
Alden full-strap pennies. Need some work. Haven't attempted to clean up so selling as-is. Size 9.5D
edited to add: also have 8 bespoke T&A white pinpoint shirts to sell. all have small monograms(which should be able to be removed), but since they have the monograms i'm looking for $14 shipped each, less if you buy more, obviously! french cuffs and all are around 17 - 36.5
double edit: i needed to add ties. Ties are below.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Dunhills - $15 shipped each, BB - $10 shipped, Boss - $13 shipped, Aquascutum - $15 shipped
BB's - $12 shipped. Repp is claimed.
Talbott's - $10 shipped. Viyellas - $13 shipped
Talbott - $10 shipped, Zegna - $15 shipped, Rubinacci - $15 shipped, Random 7 fold - $10 shipped, Trafalgar Braces - $15 shipped
Edited by vexco - 4/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #1759 of 32054/19/14 at 5:51pm
Anonymous made in England barn/chore/field coat. Cotton shell, leather trim. Tagged size Medium / 38-40. 34.25" in length.
Leather could use a cleaning, as could shell. One puny pull in sleeve fabric (pictured). Minor evidence of wear otherwise to bottoms of cartridge (pouch) pockets. Sort of a coral (midway between red and pink) color.
Sell for cost + shipping; I paid $34 + tax ( = $36.72); ships USPS Medium flat rate box (another $10.65 I believe). Please PM if interested. This jacket is a "something" - just not sure who/what and without a maker's tag, I'll sell for cost plus ship.
More photos (Click to show)
post #1760 of 32054/19/14 at 7:18pmpost #1761 of 32054/21/14 at 10:08ampost #1762 of 32054/21/14 at 2:58pmpost #1763 of 32054/21/14 at 3:02pmpost #1764 of 32054/22/14 at 4:45ampost #1765 of 32054/22/14 at 5:07ampost #1766 of 32054/22/14 at 7:10pm
Looking for a Navy suit (solid navy). Measurements are below. I try to avoid BB (their pants tend to me too wide for me). PM me anything you have. Will trade or purchase.
P2P: 20ish (would go up to 21)
Inseam: 29 and up (can always hem)post #1767 of 32054/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #1768 of 32054/22/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
18-18.5. I put 18-19 because I have had individuals list suits as 19 inch shoulders and have them work well on me. Listing was more for measuring errors of others. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks for following up!post #1769 of 32054/22/14 at 9:59pm
Another picture dump of available items. Reasonable offers will get any of it.
Kuhlman 40R SC. Ticket pocket, working cuffs, dual vents. Baller as fuck!
Oxxford glen-plaid SC. Tagged 44T. Single-vent.
Belvest 100% silk SC. Tagged 48L. Dual vents, metal buttons.
Samuelsohn 43L SC. Nice pattern, single-vent.
Chester Barrie 100% cashmere SC. Tagged 42L. Single-vent.
Boglioli SC. Tagged 40R. Dual vents, quarter-lined.
Southwick tweed. Newish label. Tagged 50R. Single-vent.
Hickey Freeman 100% silk SC. Single-vent. Tagged 46L
Hickey Freeman Bespoke SC. Feels like a linen blend. Size 46L. Single vent.
Samuelsohn linen/silk blend SC. Tagged 46L. Single vent.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Freeman shoes: anyone know anything? 10 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 11 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories