I should have mentioned that. Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 5/21/16 at 12:27pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 118post #1756 of 36134/18/14 at 2:29pmpost #1757 of 36134/18/14 at 2:31pmpost #1758 of 36134/19/14 at 2:56pm
need to get rid of a lot of this! PM me if you're interested in any of it. just gonna dump pictures into the spoiler box below along with sizes.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nike Sportswear Shawl Cardigan. NWT! Size XXL
Costume National Homme suit. Dual vents, working cuffs. Size 36R.
Recent Zegna Trofeo SC. Dual vents, working cuffs. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L.
Recent Zegna SC. Dual vents, non-working cuffs. 80% cashmere/20% silk. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L. SOLD!
Sick Etro with embroidered paisleys. Size L.
100% linen Etro. Size 42.
Etro spread-collar. Size 40
Tom James bespoke. Center-vented. Made with Holland & Sherry fabric. Softest fabric I've ever felt. Measures out like a 40-42R
Tom James DB. Peak lapels, center vent. Main selling point: 14 Holland & Sherry buttons. Measures like a 40-42R
Turnbull & Asser 100% silk shirt. Smoke MOP buttons. Size 16.5-35/36.
Holland & Sherry bespoke spread-collar. French cuffs. 16.5 - 34 SOLD!
Turnbull & Asser bespoke. French cuffs. 17-35 SOLD!
Recent Missoni. Tagged 17 neck.
TM Lewin spread-collar. French cuffs. 16-35
Alden full-strap pennies. Need some work. Haven't attempted to clean up so selling as-is. Size 9.5D
edited to add: also have 8 bespoke T&A white pinpoint shirts to sell. all have small monograms(which should be able to be removed), but since they have the monograms i'm looking for $14 shipped each, less if you buy more, obviously! french cuffs and all are around 17 - 36.5
double edit: i needed to add ties. Ties are below.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Dunhills - $15 shipped each, BB - $10 shipped, Boss - $13 shipped, Aquascutum - $15 shipped
BB's - $12 shipped. Repp is claimed.
Talbott's - $10 shipped. Viyellas - $13 shipped
Talbott - $10 shipped, Zegna - $15 shipped, Rubinacci - $15 shipped, Random 7 fold - $10 shipped, Trafalgar Braces - $15 shipped
Edited by vexco - 4/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #1759 of 36134/19/14 at 5:51pm
Anonymous made in England barn/chore/field coat. Cotton shell, leather trim. Tagged size Medium / 38-40. 34.25" in length.
Leather could use a cleaning, as could shell. One puny pull in sleeve fabric (pictured). Minor evidence of wear otherwise to bottoms of cartridge (pouch) pockets. Sort of a coral (midway between red and pink) color.
Sell for cost + shipping; I paid $34 + tax ( = $36.72); ships USPS Medium flat rate box (another $10.65 I believe). Please PM if interested. This jacket is a "something" - just not sure who/what and without a maker's tag, I'll sell for cost plus ship.
More photos (Click to show)
post #1760 of 36134/19/14 at 7:18pmpost #1761 of 36134/21/14 at 10:08ampost #1762 of 36134/21/14 at 2:58pmpost #1763 of 36134/21/14 at 3:02pmpost #1764 of 36134/22/14 at 4:45ampost #1765 of 36134/22/14 at 5:07ampost #1766 of 36134/22/14 at 7:10pm
Looking for a Navy suit (solid navy). Measurements are below. I try to avoid BB (their pants tend to me too wide for me). PM me anything you have. Will trade or purchase.
P2P: 20ish (would go up to 21)
Inseam: 29 and up (can always hem)post #1767 of 36134/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #1768 of 36134/22/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
18-18.5. I put 18-19 because I have had individuals list suits as 19 inch shoulders and have them work well on me. Listing was more for measuring errors of others. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks for following up!post #1769 of 36134/22/14 at 9:59pm
Another picture dump of available items. Reasonable offers will get any of it.
Kuhlman 40R SC. Ticket pocket, working cuffs, dual vents. Baller as fuck!
Oxxford glen-plaid SC. Tagged 44T. Single-vent.
Belvest 100% silk SC. Tagged 48L. Dual vents, metal buttons.
Samuelsohn 43L SC. Nice pattern, single-vent.
Chester Barrie 100% cashmere SC. Tagged 42L. Single-vent.
Boglioli SC. Tagged 40R. Dual vents, quarter-lined.
Southwick tweed. Newish label. Tagged 50R. Single-vent.
Hickey Freeman 100% silk SC. Single-vent. Tagged 46L
Hickey Freeman Bespoke SC. Feels like a linen blend. Size 46L. Single vent.
Samuelsohn linen/silk blend SC. Tagged 46L. Single vent.post #1770 of 36134/23/14 at 9:26am
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 7 minutes ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding