I should have mentioned that. Thanks
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 10:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 7/25/15 at 11:53am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 118post #1756 of 28574/18/14 at 2:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1757 of 28574/18/14 at 2:31pmpost #1758 of 28574/19/14 at 2:56pm
need to get rid of a lot of this! PM me if you're interested in any of it. just gonna dump pictures into the spoiler box below along with sizes.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nike Sportswear Shawl Cardigan. NWT! Size XXL
Costume National Homme suit. Dual vents, working cuffs. Size 36R.
Recent Zegna Trofeo SC. Dual vents, working cuffs. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L.
Recent Zegna SC. Dual vents, non-working cuffs. 80% cashmere/20% silk. Tagged EU56L, measures more like a 44L. SOLD!
Sick Etro with embroidered paisleys. Size L.
100% linen Etro. Size 42.
Etro spread-collar. Size 40
Tom James bespoke. Center-vented. Made with Holland & Sherry fabric. Softest fabric I've ever felt. Measures out like a 40-42R
Tom James DB. Peak lapels, center vent. Main selling point: 14 Holland & Sherry buttons. Measures like a 40-42R
Turnbull & Asser 100% silk shirt. Smoke MOP buttons. Size 16.5-35/36.
Holland & Sherry bespoke spread-collar. French cuffs. 16.5 - 34 SOLD!
Turnbull & Asser bespoke. French cuffs. 17-35 SOLD!
Recent Missoni. Tagged 17 neck.
TM Lewin spread-collar. French cuffs. 16-35
Alden full-strap pennies. Need some work. Haven't attempted to clean up so selling as-is. Size 9.5D
edited to add: also have 8 bespoke T&A white pinpoint shirts to sell. all have small monograms(which should be able to be removed), but since they have the monograms i'm looking for $14 shipped each, less if you buy more, obviously! french cuffs and all are around 17 - 36.5
double edit: i needed to add ties. Ties are below.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Dunhills - $15 shipped each, BB - $10 shipped, Boss - $13 shipped, Aquascutum - $15 shipped
BB's - $12 shipped. Repp is claimed.
Talbott's - $10 shipped. Viyellas - $13 shipped
Talbott - $10 shipped, Zegna - $15 shipped, Rubinacci - $15 shipped, Random 7 fold - $10 shipped, Trafalgar Braces - $15 shipped
Edited by vexco - 4/19/14 at 6:59pmpost #1759 of 28574/19/14 at 5:51pm
Anonymous made in England barn/chore/field coat. Cotton shell, leather trim. Tagged size Medium / 38-40. 34.25" in length.
Leather could use a cleaning, as could shell. One puny pull in sleeve fabric (pictured). Minor evidence of wear otherwise to bottoms of cartridge (pouch) pockets. Sort of a coral (midway between red and pink) color.
Sell for cost + shipping; I paid $34 + tax ( = $36.72); ships USPS Medium flat rate box (another $10.65 I believe). Please PM if interested. This jacket is a "something" - just not sure who/what and without a maker's tag, I'll sell for cost plus ship.
More photos (Click to show)
post #1760 of 28574/19/14 at 7:18pmpost #1761 of 28574/21/14 at 10:08ampost #1762 of 28574/21/14 at 2:58pmpost #1763 of 28574/21/14 at 3:02pmpost #1764 of 28574/22/14 at 4:45ampost #1765 of 28574/22/14 at 5:07ampost #1766 of 28574/22/14 at 7:10pm
Looking for a Navy suit (solid navy). Measurements are below. I try to avoid BB (their pants tend to me too wide for me). PM me anything you have. Will trade or purchase.
P2P: 20ish (would go up to 21)
Inseam: 29 and up (can always hem)post #1767 of 28574/22/14 at 8:00pmpost #1768 of 28574/22/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
18-18.5. I put 18-19 because I have had individuals list suits as 19 inch shoulders and have them work well on me. Listing was more for measuring errors of others. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks for following up!post #1769 of 28574/22/14 at 9:59pm
Another picture dump of available items. Reasonable offers will get any of it.
Kuhlman 40R SC. Ticket pocket, working cuffs, dual vents. Baller as fuck!
Oxxford glen-plaid SC. Tagged 44T. Single-vent.
Belvest 100% silk SC. Tagged 48L. Dual vents, metal buttons.
Samuelsohn 43L SC. Nice pattern, single-vent.
Chester Barrie 100% cashmere SC. Tagged 42L. Single-vent.
Boglioli SC. Tagged 40R. Dual vents, quarter-lined.
Southwick tweed. Newish label. Tagged 50R. Single-vent.
Hickey Freeman 100% silk SC. Single-vent. Tagged 46L
Hickey Freeman Bespoke SC. Feels like a linen blend. Size 46L. Single vent.
Samuelsohn linen/silk blend SC. Tagged 46L. Single vent.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 15 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a full canvassed suit for the sole reason that I don't... 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › WTB: The Armoury Ascot Chang Long sleeved Polo Sz Small 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...