Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 109post #1621 of 34273/13/14 at 11:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1622 of 34273/13/14 at 1:14pmpost #1623 of 34273/13/14 at 2:06pmpost #1624 of 34273/13/14 at 3:19pmpost #1625 of 34273/13/14 at 3:24pmpost #1626 of 34273/13/14 at 3:27pmpost #1627 of 34273/13/14 at 4:06pmpost #1628 of 34273/13/14 at 6:02pmpost #1629 of 34273/14/14 at 11:48am40R. Cashmere or silk. Unstructured, unlined. MOP buttons. Patch pockets x3. Sexy, sexy lapel roll -- hand and lines that rival the Attolini and Kiton I have, and I'm NOT kidding. This thing is sick.
Perfect, except a small bit of seam repair needed at the back, which I can even do before I send it.
If you have a Barbour size L, a down sweater, a navy/midnight blue velvet jacket, or something else cool my size (see sig), get at me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #1630 of 34273/14/14 at 12:21pmpost #1631 of 34273/14/14 at 1:11pmThat SC is hot GMMcL. I suspect, though, that if it won't work for you, it won't work for me. I'm less and less a 40, and closer and closer to a 42 after this long winter.
On another note, I have a sweet Brook Bros Golden Fleece suit that I grabbed recently and have finally taken some pics of. Navy with Blue pinstripes, this thing is sweet. Tagged a 45 R, with 40 trousers.
More Detail Pics (Click to show)
Ins 29.5 (rise is a little under 12)
I'm not looking for anything in particular right now, but I would consider interesting offers in my sizes, or cash.post #1632 of 34273/14/14 at 2:12pmpost #1633 of 34273/14/14 at 3:25pmpost #1634 of 34273/14/14 at 4:25pmQuote:
I do that all the time myself these days...a friend emailed me saying she was excited to go to the string concert, and i replied "since when did you get some culture?"...she was like "huh?"...turned out she's going to the Sting concert.
anyhoo - Ingram makes nice shirts! retail ~ $175 and up (i've seen them up to $245; not sure what the original retail was on this one tho...)post #1635 of 34273/14/14 at 7:18pmOk - so I've decided to take my closet to the next level of OCD and am on a quest to have each suit/sc/jacket have its own properly branded hanger. Primarily looking to trade hangers for hangers here, but I am also open to other ideas. Again, looking for broader shouldered suit/sc hangers (as opposed to thin or shirt hangers, etc.) PM for individual pics of hangers I currently have for trade. Get at me!
Wants and Haves are below:
Ermenegildo Zegna (not Z) - 6
Belvest - 1
Caruso - 2
JAB - 1
Cantarelli - 1
Adriano & Sons - 1
Barney's - 1
Luciano Barbera - 2
RLPL - 1
RLBL - 1
Barbour - 1
Brunello Cucinelli - 1
Have to Trade:
Dior Homme - 1
Brioni - 3
Corneliani - 2
CC Corneliani - 3
Brooks Brothers - 1
Isaia - 1
Z Zegna - 1
Kiton - 1 (Super heavy duty composite - awesome - may take a little extra coaxing to let this one go )
Boss - 6
Love Moschino - 1
Hickey Freeman - 1
Versace Collection - 1
Tumi - 1
I also have TONS of blank, non-branded or off-branded hangers as well, and would be willing to bulk trade those for any of my "wants".
Edited by amadar - 3/15/14 at 1:40am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 26 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano and Girling Warwick Size UK 10.5 E 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...