Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 6/29/15 at 11:57pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 109post #1621 of 27813/13/14 at 11:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1622 of 27813/13/14 at 1:14pmpost #1623 of 27813/13/14 at 2:06pmpost #1624 of 27813/13/14 at 3:19pmpost #1625 of 27813/13/14 at 3:24pmpost #1626 of 27813/13/14 at 3:27pmpost #1627 of 27813/13/14 at 4:06pmpost #1628 of 27813/13/14 at 6:02pmpost #1629 of 27813/14/14 at 11:48am40R. Cashmere or silk. Unstructured, unlined. MOP buttons. Patch pockets x3. Sexy, sexy lapel roll -- hand and lines that rival the Attolini and Kiton I have, and I'm NOT kidding. This thing is sick.
Perfect, except a small bit of seam repair needed at the back, which I can even do before I send it.
If you have a Barbour size L, a down sweater, a navy/midnight blue velvet jacket, or something else cool my size (see sig), get at me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #1630 of 27813/14/14 at 12:21pmpost #1631 of 27813/14/14 at 1:11pmThat SC is hot GMMcL. I suspect, though, that if it won't work for you, it won't work for me. I'm less and less a 40, and closer and closer to a 42 after this long winter.
On another note, I have a sweet Brook Bros Golden Fleece suit that I grabbed recently and have finally taken some pics of. Navy with Blue pinstripes, this thing is sweet. Tagged a 45 R, with 40 trousers.
More Detail Pics (Click to show)
Ins 29.5 (rise is a little under 12)
I'm not looking for anything in particular right now, but I would consider interesting offers in my sizes, or cash.post #1632 of 27813/14/14 at 2:12pmpost #1633 of 27813/14/14 at 3:25pmpost #1634 of 27813/14/14 at 4:25pmQuote:
I do that all the time myself these days...a friend emailed me saying she was excited to go to the string concert, and i replied "since when did you get some culture?"...she was like "huh?"...turned out she's going to the Sting concert.
anyhoo - Ingram makes nice shirts! retail ~ $175 and up (i've seen them up to $245; not sure what the original retail was on this one tho...)post #1635 of 27813/14/14 at 7:18pmOk - so I've decided to take my closet to the next level of OCD and am on a quest to have each suit/sc/jacket have its own properly branded hanger. Primarily looking to trade hangers for hangers here, but I am also open to other ideas. Again, looking for broader shouldered suit/sc hangers (as opposed to thin or shirt hangers, etc.) PM for individual pics of hangers I currently have for trade. Get at me!
Wants and Haves are below:
Ermenegildo Zegna (not Z) - 6
Belvest - 1
Caruso - 2
JAB - 1
Cantarelli - 1
Adriano & Sons - 1
Barney's - 1
Luciano Barbera - 2
RLPL - 1
RLBL - 1
Barbour - 1
Brunello Cucinelli - 1
Have to Trade:
Dior Homme - 1
Brioni - 3
Corneliani - 2
CC Corneliani - 3
Brooks Brothers - 1
Isaia - 1
Z Zegna - 1
Kiton - 1 (Super heavy duty composite - awesome - may take a little extra coaxing to let this one go )
Boss - 6
Love Moschino - 1
Hickey Freeman - 1
Versace Collection - 1
Tumi - 1
I also have TONS of blank, non-branded or off-branded hangers as well, and would be willing to bulk trade those for any of my "wants".
Edited by amadar - 3/15/14 at 1:40am
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Lot of 2 Psycho Bunny Classic V-Neck T-Shirts - Black/Heather Navy... 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 32 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Save Khaki SKU L/S Marine Stripe Crewneck Tee - Navy/White Striped... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RRL Crewneck Pocket T-Shirt - Black Indigo/White Striped - Medium 4 minutes ago
- › SF Member, please beware of this Ebay seller. 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...