Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 6/29/15 at 11:57pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 83post #1231 of 278412/29/13 at 12:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1232 of 278412/29/13 at 2:10pmpost #1233 of 278412/29/13 at 3:31pmpost #1234 of 278412/29/13 at 3:56pmpost #1235 of 278412/29/13 at 3:57pmpost #1236 of 278412/29/13 at 4:28pmQuote:
You could say most people don't use seat belts, too, but that's an argument against stupidity, not the efficacy of the seat belt.
Personal payments also violate b&s rules.post #1237 of 278412/29/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Quote:
When selling off eBay, I send an invoice to the buyer for goods. Happy for PayPal to take a few percent (less than eBay + PP fees) and I have some seller protections...if over $150 I also send signature required and insured.post #1238 of 278412/29/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
B&S rules? What does that have to with trading via PM? As far as I can tell, using PayPal other than personal use does nothing to protect the seller.post #1239 of 278412/29/13 at 9:45pmpost #1240 of 278412/29/13 at 11:54pmQuote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bro, how dare you break up all the talks about PP for asking a trade!!!post #1241 of 278412/30/13 at 6:25amQuote:
As long as you check the "Paying for goods or services" box and not the "Send money to friends or family" box the seller is totally at your mercy. PayPal and eBay always, 100% of the time, rule against the seller in an item dispute case. The most telling case is where a guy sold a hutch to a lady with "local pickup." She arrived, inspected the item, loaded it in her truck and took it home. In the process of unloading it at home one of the legs was broken. She demanded her money back from the seller. He refused as it was not his responsibility once she left his property with it. She filed an item not as described claim and was promptly refunded her money for something she received in perfect condition and broke after taking possession of it. The seller had to eat the cost and was left with a worthless broken item.
Thank God there are not more dishonest people in this world or eBay and PayPal would quickly collapse having no one willing to sell anything using their services.post #1242 of 278412/30/13 at 9:47am
Awesome Culwell & Son gray herringbone flap patch sport coat (more pictures). Almost no shoulder padding. Fabric is very soft and relatively light weight. Incredibly comfortable; wears like a sweater. $35 shipped CONUS. I'm open to trades; please see my signature.
18 2/8 in (shoulder seam to shoulder seam)
22 3/8 in (pit to pit)
31 in (BOC)
21.25 in (waist)
24.5 in (arm)
Edited by JackFlash - 12/30/13 at 11:00ampost #1243 of 278412/30/13 at 10:13ampost #1244 of 278412/30/13 at 10:38ampost #1245 of 278412/30/13 at 10:47amQuote:
Note, these are not pulled from NYC. You can thank the thrifts outside of Boston for these guys. I always make the rounds when visiting the folks. Always full of trad goodness.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 23 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 25 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 30 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 31 minutes ago
- › LAB PAL ZILERI JACKET BLAZER 33 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...