Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread - Page 83post #1231 of 342412/29/13 at 12:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1232 of 342412/29/13 at 2:10pmpost #1233 of 342412/29/13 at 3:31pmpost #1234 of 342412/29/13 at 3:56pmpost #1235 of 342412/29/13 at 3:57pmpost #1236 of 342412/29/13 at 4:28pmQuote:
You could say most people don't use seat belts, too, but that's an argument against stupidity, not the efficacy of the seat belt.
Personal payments also violate b&s rules.post #1237 of 342412/29/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Quote:
When selling off eBay, I send an invoice to the buyer for goods. Happy for PayPal to take a few percent (less than eBay + PP fees) and I have some seller protections...if over $150 I also send signature required and insured.post #1238 of 342412/29/13 at 8:44pmQuote:
B&S rules? What does that have to with trading via PM? As far as I can tell, using PayPal other than personal use does nothing to protect the seller.post #1239 of 342412/29/13 at 9:45pmpost #1240 of 342412/29/13 at 11:54pmQuote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Bro, how dare you break up all the talks about PP for asking a trade!!!post #1241 of 342412/30/13 at 6:25amQuote:
As long as you check the "Paying for goods or services" box and not the "Send money to friends or family" box the seller is totally at your mercy. PayPal and eBay always, 100% of the time, rule against the seller in an item dispute case. The most telling case is where a guy sold a hutch to a lady with "local pickup." She arrived, inspected the item, loaded it in her truck and took it home. In the process of unloading it at home one of the legs was broken. She demanded her money back from the seller. He refused as it was not his responsibility once she left his property with it. She filed an item not as described claim and was promptly refunded her money for something she received in perfect condition and broke after taking possession of it. The seller had to eat the cost and was left with a worthless broken item.
Thank God there are not more dishonest people in this world or eBay and PayPal would quickly collapse having no one willing to sell anything using their services.post #1242 of 342412/30/13 at 9:47am
Awesome Culwell & Son gray herringbone flap patch sport coat (more pictures). Almost no shoulder padding. Fabric is very soft and relatively light weight. Incredibly comfortable; wears like a sweater. $35 shipped CONUS. I'm open to trades; please see my signature.
18 2/8 in (shoulder seam to shoulder seam)
22 3/8 in (pit to pit)
31 in (BOC)
21.25 in (waist)
24.5 in (arm)
Edited by JackFlash - 12/30/13 at 11:00ampost #1243 of 342412/30/13 at 10:13ampost #1244 of 342412/30/13 at 10:38ampost #1245 of 342412/30/13 at 10:47amQuote:
Note, these are not pulled from NYC. You can thank the thrifts outside of Boston for these guys. I always make the rounds when visiting the folks. Always full of trad goodness.
- The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1