Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- BRAND NEW Buttero Tanino Mid 44 Last post on Today at 2:11 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds mojave desert boot 10.5D Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds mojave desert boot 10.5D Last post on Today at 12:58 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 2 pairs of Cedarbrooke Woodlore Combination Cedar Shoe Trees - Size Medium Last post on Today at 11:43 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Red Wing Leather Heritage Boots, style 4138 (for J. Crew), size 10d Last post on Today at 10:10 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ninja Sox - Page 6
You guys are all awesome! 30% it is. I'll post the discount code once the product is in. Women's should be here by tomorrow. Men's might be in a couple of weeks.
Yes, they are identical in shape, material, no-slip feature. Just the size is different.
Glad to hear you found us. Please sit tight for a couple more weeks until we get our Men's sizes. Thanks!
Yes!!!! I'm working on the website right now. Trying to get all the kinks out for you guys. You can take a look at it right now to see the new colors. Let me know if you find any problems.
Discount code will be posted as soon as I'm done testing the website. =)
I would go with a Medium. I found that everyone has different shapes to their feet. Although you might have the same shoe size (measured by length), your foot might be skinnier or wider or flatter, thus affecting the fit of the socks. If you find that you have very narrow feet, maybe the Small would work out for you, but I would go with a Medium.
Please PM me and we can discuss other options.
@indesertum: Really? I haven't heard of people complaining they slip down, especially with the new silicone patch. If there's any type of defect or something wrong with the elastic or silicone, please let me know and I'll exchange them for you. =)
A guy a know has a company selling these kind of socks, with some kind of no-slip pad integrated into them:
He's kind of a deeb though.
@dusty: I can't say for sure who came out with this sock design first, but I do appreciate you letting me know about other companies out there. I'll have to take a look at their product and see if there's anything different than mine. Just based on their website, it looks like they use 100% cotton while we incorporate a little bit of spandex for a better fit. Either way, if anyone decides to purchase them, I would love to get their feedback.
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): SPRING-SUMMER EDITION 25 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 42 seconds ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › TOJ1 Jason Bourne sz 48 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Careers that allow one to "back up" a classic/extravagant personal... 7 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding