Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Louis Vuitton Shoes Last post on Today at 12:48 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects Army Training Boots Sz. 42 (Fits sz. 43) Last post on Yesterday at 11:05 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Shoe Tree Thread Size 10-11US. Vintage Mackay / Brooks Brothers, Vass, Carmina, Jos A Bank /... Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Marketplace
- Carmina Shoemaker Loden Green Suede Full Strap Loafer Size 9UK / 10US Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Edward Green Beaulieu Burgundy Antique Size 9.5 / 10 E82 Last post on Yesterday at 8:17 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ninja Sox - Page 6
Styleforum Top Picks
You guys are all awesome! 30% it is. I'll post the discount code once the product is in. Women's should be here by tomorrow. Men's might be in a couple of weeks.
Yes, they are identical in shape, material, no-slip feature. Just the size is different.
Glad to hear you found us. Please sit tight for a couple more weeks until we get our Men's sizes. Thanks!
Yes!!!! I'm working on the website right now. Trying to get all the kinks out for you guys. You can take a look at it right now to see the new colors. Let me know if you find any problems.
Discount code will be posted as soon as I'm done testing the website. =)
I would go with a Medium. I found that everyone has different shapes to their feet. Although you might have the same shoe size (measured by length), your foot might be skinnier or wider or flatter, thus affecting the fit of the socks. If you find that you have very narrow feet, maybe the Small would work out for you, but I would go with a Medium.
Please PM me and we can discuss other options.
@indesertum: Really? I haven't heard of people complaining they slip down, especially with the new silicone patch. If there's any type of defect or something wrong with the elastic or silicone, please let me know and I'll exchange them for you. =)
A guy a know has a company selling these kind of socks, with some kind of no-slip pad integrated into them:
He's kind of a deeb though.
@dusty: I can't say for sure who came out with this sock design first, but I do appreciate you letting me know about other companies out there. I'll have to take a look at their product and see if there's anything different than mine. Just based on their website, it looks like they use 100% cotton while we incorporate a little bit of spandex for a better fit. Either way, if anyone decides to purchase them, I would love to get their feedback.
- Ninja Sox
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 50 seconds ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015