Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- SHOTO creeper boots - size 10.5 - black - Made in Italy Last post on Today at 4:21 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Legend golf shoes 8 3E Last post on Today at 4:00 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden X UnionMade natural CXL boots 7.5E Grant commando sole Last post on Today at 1:49 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden / J crew Indy boot 9.5 Last post on Today at 1:28 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cole Haan - Plain Black Cap Toe (Size 10) Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ninja Sox - Page 6
Styleforum Top Picks
You guys are all awesome! 30% it is. I'll post the discount code once the product is in. Women's should be here by tomorrow. Men's might be in a couple of weeks.
Yes, they are identical in shape, material, no-slip feature. Just the size is different.
Glad to hear you found us. Please sit tight for a couple more weeks until we get our Men's sizes. Thanks!
Yes!!!! I'm working on the website right now. Trying to get all the kinks out for you guys. You can take a look at it right now to see the new colors. Let me know if you find any problems.
Discount code will be posted as soon as I'm done testing the website. =)
I would go with a Medium. I found that everyone has different shapes to their feet. Although you might have the same shoe size (measured by length), your foot might be skinnier or wider or flatter, thus affecting the fit of the socks. If you find that you have very narrow feet, maybe the Small would work out for you, but I would go with a Medium.
Please PM me and we can discuss other options.
@indesertum: Really? I haven't heard of people complaining they slip down, especially with the new silicone patch. If there's any type of defect or something wrong with the elastic or silicone, please let me know and I'll exchange them for you. =)
A guy a know has a company selling these kind of socks, with some kind of no-slip pad integrated into them:
He's kind of a deeb though.
@dusty: I can't say for sure who came out with this sock design first, but I do appreciate you letting me know about other companies out there. I'll have to take a look at their product and see if there's anything different than mine. Just based on their website, it looks like they use 100% cotton while we incorporate a little bit of spandex for a better fit. Either way, if anyone decides to purchase them, I would love to get their feedback.
- Ninja Sox
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 18 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 55 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › SHOTO creeper boots - size 10.5 - black - Made in Italy 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories