Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Felix Flair Burgundy Tassel Slippers Size 11 Last post on Today at 4:42 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: Carmina Cap Toe Oxfords In Espresso Calf - 7.5UK Last post on Yesterday at 12:40 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- $2600 NEW Ferragamo/Tramezza Special Edition 'Genova' 100% Hand-Made Wholecut... Last post on Yesterday at 9:19 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- £1650 Ferragamo/Tramezza Special Edition 'Milano' 100% Hand-Made Derby Brogues;... Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gaziano Girling vintage oak Gable (MH71) UK9E Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ninja Sox - Page 6
You guys are all awesome! 30% it is. I'll post the discount code once the product is in. Women's should be here by tomorrow. Men's might be in a couple of weeks.
Yes, they are identical in shape, material, no-slip feature. Just the size is different.
Glad to hear you found us. Please sit tight for a couple more weeks until we get our Men's sizes. Thanks!
Yes!!!! I'm working on the website right now. Trying to get all the kinks out for you guys. You can take a look at it right now to see the new colors. Let me know if you find any problems.
Discount code will be posted as soon as I'm done testing the website. =)
I would go with a Medium. I found that everyone has different shapes to their feet. Although you might have the same shoe size (measured by length), your foot might be skinnier or wider or flatter, thus affecting the fit of the socks. If you find that you have very narrow feet, maybe the Small would work out for you, but I would go with a Medium.
Please PM me and we can discuss other options.
@indesertum: Really? I haven't heard of people complaining they slip down, especially with the new silicone patch. If there's any type of defect or something wrong with the elastic or silicone, please let me know and I'll exchange them for you. =)
A guy a know has a company selling these kind of socks, with some kind of no-slip pad integrated into them:
He's kind of a deeb though.
@dusty: I can't say for sure who came out with this sock design first, but I do appreciate you letting me know about other companies out there. I'll have to take a look at their product and see if there's anything different than mine. Just based on their website, it looks like they use 100% cotton while we incorporate a little bit of spandex for a better fit. Either way, if anyone decides to purchase them, I would love to get their feedback.
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 42 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway