or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ninja Sox
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ninja Sox - Page 5

post #61 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post


Hey Ninja,
First off, really appreciate the communication regarding the inventory and etc. I've seen many companies who just don't give a sh*t about us and just want our $. Respect.
Second, being concerned about the quality of your product is JUST AS important to us.
Those are some really really good prices and I'm actually wanting to buy about 12 or so for me and some pairs for my girl.
Lookin' forward to those orange one's when I head to the SF Giants games. When will you have a pic of the orange and gray's?
Cheers

 

Thanks for all the love and support @k4lnamja!  I really appreciate all the feedback and comments that I receive on Styleforum and in return, I would like to thank you all with a nice discount for the "early birds."  I love the open communication between Brand and Loyal Customer and getting feedback/ideas/suggestions/etc is very welcoming!

 

As for the quality, that is of the utmost importance to us.  @scottcw is a perfect example of getting feedback from the customer and providing a better product (at our expense).

 

Once the product comes in, I'll take a quick snap shot of them and upload them to the website (www.ninjasox.com).

 

In the meantime, let me know what type of "early bird" discount you would be happy with (and please be fair =)).

post #62 of 300
Do you guys ship internationally? and can those socks can be worn with loafers? Thinking of purchasing some..
post #63 of 300
There was some talk that the socks were a little large for smaller shoe sizes, has anyone tried the women's size ones? I'm a 8.5 shoe size, so on the lower end of the recommended men's sizes. I'm definitely interested in picking some up though, especially if you do free shipping or something like that for SF members.
post #64 of 300
^ Haven't tried women's but I'm a TTS 10.5 D and with a wash and dry, the new version of Ninja Socks with the gel fits my feet very well and stays put. I sport these with my loafers. The image below, you can see a tiny bit of the sock peeking out.

263
post #65 of 300
15% or 20% off for orders over a certain amount or something like that woudl be nice
post #66 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

15% or 20% off for orders over a certain amount or something like that woudl be nice

 

Thanks for your suggestion @randomkoreandude!  The "early bird" discount will definitely be within this range...if not better =).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

Do you guys ship internationally? and can those socks can be worn with loafers? Thinking of purchasing some..

 

@ambivalence - At this time we do not offer international shipping, however if there's a big enough market, we can consider this.  Where are you located?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bananagrabber View Post

There was some talk that the socks were a little large for smaller shoe sizes, has anyone tried the women's size ones? I'm a 8.5 shoe size, so on the lower end of the recommended men's sizes. I'm definitely interested in picking some up though, especially if you do free shipping or something like that for SF members.

 

@Mr. Bananagrabber - with both our smaller and larger sizes, I'm sure one of them will fit an 8.5 shoe perfectly.  Once the product is in, I will be testing them with different shoe sizes to ensure that it'll fit properly.  There's nothing worse than socks that don't fit right...right?!?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uninkco View Post

^ Haven't tried women's but I'm a TTS 10.5 D and with a wash and dry, the new version of Ninja Socks with the gel fits my feet very well and stays put. I sport these with my loafers. The image below, you can see a tiny bit of the sock peeking out.
263

 

@uninkco - thanks for posting up the picture!  Our latest version is designed just a tad bit lower so that the Ninja Sox are completely hidden.  Again, I'll be testing them out with different size shoes and feet and styles and give you all an update.  I found my Sperry Top Siders to be the lowest cut shoe that I have so that'll be my benchmark.

 

Also, for all orders within the US, I plan on shipping via First Class mail in order to save you guys some money on shipping.  Let me know if receiving the socks within 2-3 days vs 3-4 days is more appealing.  If so, I will have to configure the website to offer expedited shipping as well.

 

Thanks again for all the feedback!

post #67 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bananagrabber View Post

There was some talk that the socks were a little large for smaller shoe sizes, has anyone tried the women's size ones? I'm a 8.5 shoe size, so on the lower end of the recommended men's sizes. I'm definitely interested in picking some up though, especially if you do free shipping or something like that for SF members.

I'm an 8.5 and I found the men's N-sox to be better suited for sneakers.
If I were to purchase again, I would buy the women's version to wear with loafers.
post #68 of 300
Im located in singapore..
post #69 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaker View Post


I'm an 8.5 and I found the men's N-sox to be better suited for sneakers.
If I were to purchase again, I would buy the women's version to wear with loafers.

 

@kwaker - in order to clarify: would you buy the women's version because of the size?  Since it's a smaller sock therefore a lower cut?  I'm testing out some thinner socks (think dress sock material) specifically designed for people who prefer the ultra-thin socks.  Would that be of interest to you?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

Im located in singapore..

 

@ambivalence - at this time, we can only accommodate shipping to Canada since we're located in the US, however, let's talk offline and see what we can work out.  Shipping to Singapore is probably really expensive, however if you're willing to cover all the costs/duties, then let's make it happen.  =)

post #70 of 300

Ninja Sox update:  women's sizes are supposed to arrive on July 11th.  crossing fingers I get them on time.  I will post pics as fast as I can to show you the colors.  I'll also confirm what size shoe it'll fit best with.

 

How does a 30% discount work out for you guys?

post #71 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Sox View Post

Ninja Sox update:  women's sizes are supposed to arrive on July 11th.  crossing fingers I get them on time.  I will post pics as fast as I can to show you the colors.  I'll also confirm what size shoe it'll fit best with.

How does a 30% discount work out for you guys?

sounds great
post #72 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Sox View Post

How does a 30% discount work out for you guys?

Will be ordering!
post #73 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Sox View Post

@kwaker - in order to clarify: would you buy the women's version because of the size?  Since it's a smaller sock therefore a lower cut?  I'm testing out some thinner socks (think dress sock material) specifically designed for people who prefer the ultra-thin socks.  Would that be of interest to you?

yes, women's version because of the size (lower cut and less bunching)
yes, thinner socks would be ideal for loafers
post #74 of 300
Looks like I'll be jumping on the 12 pair deal whenever men's sizes come in.
post #75 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Sox View Post


How does a 30% discount work out for you guys?

Would be greatly appreciated!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ninja Sox