or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ninja Sox
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ninja Sox - Page 3

post #31 of 300
I have a pair in black that I received as a gift and it's an awesome sock. Stays on and is invisible with loafers and boats.
post #32 of 300

I was looking forward to getting a few pairs, but shipping kind of kills it for me for something like socks. Looks like a good product though.

post #33 of 300
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyeh View Post

I was looking forward to getting a few pairs, but shipping kind of kills it for me for something like socks. Looks like a good product though.

I disagree with your notion of just "socks". Socks can be an accessory but in the case of Ninja's, they help make your 'Fit better because they are true no show, ya know?
post #34 of 300
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyeh View Post

I was looking forward to getting a few pairs, but shipping kind of kills it for me for something like socks. Looks like a good product though.

Look for a 10% and if there is one then you are halfway there
post #35 of 300

I understand what you mean. I'm trying to step up my sock game, but I'm more of a fan of being able feel the products in front of me first, especially if I gotta pay 9 bucks for shipping a couple pairs of socks. I'll probably cop if there's a promotion or something.

 

EDIT: just went to the website again. I see they're fully sold out now, awesome.

post #36 of 300
yeah their facebook says they are all sold out of everything until they refresh for summer 2012. but good news is they said they will have multiple colors including grey and will be offering some sort of coupon when they come back

mocc socs will have to hold me over till then
post #37 of 300
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yeah their facebook says they are all sold out of everything until they refresh for summer 2012. but good news is they said they will have multiple colors including grey and will be offering some sort of coupon when they come back
mocc socs will have to hold me over till then

I wouldn't waste your $ on mocc. I read some reviews last night (about 3 or 4 on diff sites) and they said they sucked ahahah.

Slippage, tearing after 5 or so washes, and supposedly discoloration of the blacks. I don't know how a sock would discolor that quickly but maybe they are using hard detergent?shog[1].gif
post #38 of 300
yeah i already own mocc socks. i wouldnt buy again cuz of the heel slippage. i dont have any tearing or discoloration but the heel slippage is enough for me never to buy them again

i got them when they first came out like a year or two ago and have been looking for an alternative for a long time so hopefully ninja sox can hurry up smile.gif
post #39 of 300

@loneyeh @randomkoreandude @k4lnamja

 

I apologize for running out of Ninja Sox.  I really didn't think I would get this much support and I honestly thought I would have enough until my next shipment arrives.  I will be setting up a discount for those of you who would like to purchase the socks in advance.  I need to make some tweaks to the website to accommodate your backorders but rest assured, I will discount those of you who commit to buying my socks now.

 

Please stay tuned for some more info.

 

@loneyeh - The $9 shipping on the socks is for a dozen pairs or more.  Unfortunately this is my cost to ship using Priority mail.  I can lower costs by using First Class mail, but that'll take a couple more days to arrive.  I'm looking into Fulfillment by Amazon to see if they can lower my shipping costs which I can relay directly to you.  In the meantime, I'll set up a discount code for free shipping to those of you who are willing to purchase now for delivery in a couple months.  Will that work for you guys?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yeah i already own mocc socks. i wouldnt buy again cuz of the heel slippage. i dont have any tearing or discoloration but the heel slippage is enough for me never to buy them again
i got them when they first came out like a year or two ago and have been looking for an alternative for a long time so hopefully ninja sox can hurry up smile.gif

 

 

post #40 of 300
yes def im game smile.gif

you could do a styleforum discount for those of us that follow you on here

edit: yeah options for cheaper shipping for first class would be nice since these are just socks, or if you can do the amazon route that works too.

and yeah styleforum is just a bunch of cheapskates (im included)
post #41 of 300
I'll prob pick up some more white ones then

and +1 to styleforum discount. I guarantee you even a slight discount will get you WAY more hits on here as these guys are discount obsessed.
post #42 of 300

I'll definitely set up a discount for the SF members!  I working on getting the website to accept orders/payments now for a future ship date.  I'm trying to configure it so that if you place your order now-May, you'll get XX% discount, and if you order in June, you'll get a discount, but slightly less than if you ordered in May.

 

Also, if you guys think that Priority Shipping is not a big deal, I could definitely drop the shipping costs down a few bucks.  Lately, I've noticed that people want that instant gratification when purchasing online.  In actuality, the first class shipping compared to priority is only a 1 day difference, if even that (depending on distance).

 

Anyways, as soon as I get the website up and running I'll let you guys know.

 

Thanks for the support and let me know if you have any more recommendations/feedback!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

I'll prob pick up some more white ones then
and +1 to styleforum discount. I guarantee you even a slight discount will get you WAY more hits on here as these guys are discount obsessed.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yes def im game smile.gif
you could do a styleforum discount for those of us that follow you on here
edit: yeah options for cheaper shipping for first class would be nice since these are just socks, or if you can do the amazon route that works too.
and yeah styleforum is just a bunch of cheapskates (im included)

 

 

post #43 of 300
I received my 3-pack in white. I should have bought black because I see some white just peaking out of my loafers. But at a size 8, my foot is on the low end of the men's size range and so there is still a lot of material. Maybe a women's size would be better for me? I'll save the white for sneakers and buy black when they get back in stock.

Anyhow, they look promising ... mid-weight with silicone heel gripper. I will throw them in the wash prior to wearing as recommended on the packaging. After a dozen or so wears, I will provide a review.
post #44 of 300
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaker View Post

I received my 3-pack in white. I should have bought black because I see some white just peaking out of my loafers. But at a size 8, my foot is on the low end of the men's size range and so there is still a lot of material. Maybe a women's size would be better for me? I'll save the white for sneakers and buy black when they get back in stock.
Anyhow, they look promising ... mid-weight with silicone heel gripper. I will throw them in the wash prior to wearing as recommended on the packaging. After a dozen or so wears, I will provide a review.

Kwaker

Wash them and you wont see any peeking out.

Cheers
post #45 of 300
These socks were kinda disappointing for me. I wear a size 7 in GATS and tried these socks with them. By the time I had the shoe on, the sock is all bunched up my heels. That also happened with my Nike and CP's. That's for both men and woman's socks which had been hot washed and dried. So if you have smaller feet, these might not work for you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ninja Sox