The only time my Ninja Sox begin to slip is when I wear them a second time before washing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Crockett & Jones Last post on Today at 11:47 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Heschung Genet Chukka Boot Taupe Suede (US 9) BNIB Last post on Today at 11:33 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SWIMS Classic Galosh / Rubber Overshoes (L) Last post on Today at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Walnut Jefferson - 7.5EEE Last post on Today at 11:12 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Buttero Sneakers & Boots (US 9) Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ninja Sox - Page 15
Thanks for the update! Your replacement pair is in the mail! Sorry for the inconvenience.
We recommend you buy enough pairs to last at least a week. The SF coupon code is still working so stock up now.
Oh, trust me, I have enough to last a while. I just couldn't justify throwing a pair of socks into the hamper after wearing them for two hours at a restaurant.
Glad to hear that you like them. Socks that fall down or slip off the heel are the worst. We tried our hardest to get that part right. As far as fit goes, I've had people with a size 8 shoe, exchange their Smalls for Mediums and they thought it fit better...however, I've had other people size down. It might really just come down to preference. If you'd like to order a Medium and exchange your new/unworn Smalls, you can do that as well. Let me know.
LOL!! Thanks Bussit! Glad to hear you're not recycling just 1 pair of Ninja Sox...if that were the case, we'd might have to make a special exception for you and send you some free pairs. HAHA!!
Thanks for the order! We've been back in stock for over a month now. Sorry for the long wait.
Thanks astris! Please let us know what you think.
- › My week in suits 37 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 4th OF MARCH 2017 - THE DRAMATIC LOOK 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones 13 minutes ago
- › RRL Canvas Clyde Pants Brown (31x32) 14 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...