The only time my Ninja Sox begin to slip is when I wear them a second time before washing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- CARMINA WINGTIP BOOTS UK 9. or similar boots Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Yuketen Country Ranger Last post on Yesterday at 9:42 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: C&J Brown Audley 8E and Meermin Black Hiro 8.5 Last post on Yesterday at 8:39 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB: SIZE 11 Shoes - Carminas, Meermin, EG, Enzo Bonafe, GG, ETC Last post on Yesterday at 6:34 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Carpe Diem side-zips, reverse grey leather, size 43 (fits US 9) Last post on Yesterday at 1:25 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ninja Sox - Page 15
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks for the update! Your replacement pair is in the mail! Sorry for the inconvenience.
We recommend you buy enough pairs to last at least a week. The SF coupon code is still working so stock up now.
Oh, trust me, I have enough to last a while. I just couldn't justify throwing a pair of socks into the hamper after wearing them for two hours at a restaurant.
Glad to hear that you like them. Socks that fall down or slip off the heel are the worst. We tried our hardest to get that part right. As far as fit goes, I've had people with a size 8 shoe, exchange their Smalls for Mediums and they thought it fit better...however, I've had other people size down. It might really just come down to preference. If you'd like to order a Medium and exchange your new/unworn Smalls, you can do that as well. Let me know.
LOL!! Thanks Bussit! Glad to hear you're not recycling just 1 pair of Ninja Sox...if that were the case, we'd might have to make a special exception for you and send you some free pairs. HAHA!!
Thanks for the order! We've been back in stock for over a month now. Sorry for the long wait.
Thanks astris! Please let us know what you think.
- Ninja Sox
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 35 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories