The only time my Ninja Sox begin to slip is when I wear them a second time before washing them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 5/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- New BALENCIAGA Urban white leather sneakers - EU43 / US10 - RRP USD565! Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris Black Duckies Monkstrap Shoes size 44 Last post on Today at 3:51 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Chukkas 116 UK7.5E Blackish brown calf Last post on Today at 1:34 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Nike Flyknit LunarOne Wolf Grey size 9 Last post on Yesterday at 5:25 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Nike Flyknit Lunarone Multicolour size 9 Last post on Yesterday at 5:24 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ninja Sox - Page 15
Thanks for the update! Your replacement pair is in the mail! Sorry for the inconvenience.
We recommend you buy enough pairs to last at least a week. The SF coupon code is still working so stock up now.
Oh, trust me, I have enough to last a while. I just couldn't justify throwing a pair of socks into the hamper after wearing them for two hours at a restaurant.
Glad to hear that you like them. Socks that fall down or slip off the heel are the worst. We tried our hardest to get that part right. As far as fit goes, I've had people with a size 8 shoe, exchange their Smalls for Mediums and they thought it fit better...however, I've had other people size down. It might really just come down to preference. If you'd like to order a Medium and exchange your new/unworn Smalls, you can do that as well. Let me know.
LOL!! Thanks Bussit! Glad to hear you're not recycling just 1 pair of Ninja Sox...if that were the case, we'd might have to make a special exception for you and send you some free pairs. HAHA!!
Thanks for the order! We've been back in stock for over a month now. Sorry for the long wait.
Thanks astris! Please let us know what you think.
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 32 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 8 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official "Hall of Fame" Outfit of the Day thread. 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding