or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ninja Sox
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ninja Sox - Page 12

post #166 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Sox View Post

Thanks for the feedback!  I'll look into getting that to work.

no worries. another weird thing was that i got a ship confirmation email on sat, but i figured from your notes here that they will not ship until this week.
post #167 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRuphio View Post

Ordered 36 of them.  Hope it's all I'm looking for in no show socks :)

 

Thanks for the support!  If you're not happy with your purchase let me know...however, I have a feeling you'll like them.  *crossing fingers

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbo View Post

Found this thread just in time. Ordered 24. Should be good for a while.

 

Thanks for the SF code fistbump.gif

 

 

Thanks limbo!  SF gave to me...it was only right for me to give back.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post


no worries. another weird thing was that i got a ship confirmation email on sat, but i figured from your notes here that they will not ship until this week.

 

Yeah, sorry about the confusion.  I usually ship all orders on the same day so I think the automated email is incorrect.  Rest assured all orders will be shipped out tomorrow.  It's going to be a busy (but good) day for me.

post #168 of 300

Just put in an order for 6 to try out. Will review them when they arrive; will advertise them if they are as good as others say!

post #169 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post

Just put in an order for 6 to try out. Will review them when they arrive; will advertise them if they are as good as others say!

 

Thanks aussiejake!  We look forward to your feedback.

 

On a side note, we're just 5 orders away from using up the "SF30NINJASLTD" discount code for 30% off.  I've decided to continue the sale for SF members only, but it will be limited.

 

Here's the NEW DISCOUNT CODE:  SF30NINJASLTDNEW

 

Happy shopping!

post #170 of 300

Thank you for the discount.

post #171 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post

I measure an 8D on the Brannock and bought two pairs of S when the first restock hit. They fit but they're on the tighter side - after a while of wearing them, I don't notice but initially they're slightly uncomfortable. I just bought two pairs of M to see if those are better. So S could work, you definitely won't be showing off any socks, but they'll be very snug.

Update - mediums came in today and they're much more comfortable than my smalls. Didn't show at all with my Sambas and I imagine that'll be even more true post-wash. Definitely rolling with M from now on for future purchases, will retire my couple pairs in S haha.

post #172 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post

Update - mediums came in today and they're much more comfortable than my smalls. Didn't show at all with my Sambas and I imagine that'll be even more true post-wash. Definitely rolling with M from now on for future purchases, will retire my couple pairs in S haha.

 

Thanks for your feedback Samir!  We definitely appreciate it!

post #173 of 300

UPDATE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:

 

I had to make some updates to our International Shipping prices.  When I initially quoted the $15 that was for Canada orders and I'm mostly receiving orders from there.  Other countries will cost me significantly more to ship out, especially when they're 12 pairs or more.

 

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in International Shipping outside of Canada and I'll quote you a price through USPS.  I'll do my best to eat a little more of the shipping costs, but only within reason.

 

Thanks and have a great weekend everybody!

post #174 of 300

My ninja socks just came in!  Can't wait to rock them :)

post #175 of 300
US8 here and mediums are perfect. Feel great, will be stocking up. Thanks!
post #176 of 300
Thread Starter 
Got my 24 pairs of Ninja Sox!! Rocking these in the summer, fall, winter, spring.... don't matter what the season is b/c we gotta look good 24/7 365 days of the year! Right?!?! Haha

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #177 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRuphio View Post

My ninja socks just came in!  Can't wait to rock them :)

 

Thanks for the order!  Let us know what you think.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

US8 here and mediums are perfect. Feel great, will be stocking up. Thanks!

 

Your next order will be shipped out today!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post

Got my 24 pairs of Ninja Sox!! Rocking these in the summer, fall, winter, spring.... don't matter what the season is b/c we gotta look good 24/7 365 days of the year! Right?!?! Haha
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Stocking up is the right mentality!

 

If you guys are happy with your socks, I would love to get some pictures of you wearing them with your favorite shoes/sneakers so that I can post or blog about them.  If you're willing, please send the pictures to "support@ninjasox.com."  Thanks!!

post #178 of 300
received my order and they are def more substantial then my ms&co mocc socks which have holes in them now.

unfortunately im on a week long business trip so cant try them out yet. but my size 9 foot fit perfectly in the mediums so assumign they wear well and dont shrink in wash/dry i will def be buying tons more

thanks ninjasox
post #179 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

received my order and they are def more substantial then my ms&co mocc socks which have holes in them now.
unfortunately im on a week long business trip so cant try them out yet. but my size 9 foot fit perfectly in the mediums so assumign they wear well and dont shrink in wash/dry i will def be buying tons more
thanks ninjasox

 

Awesome to hear!  Let us know what you think after you've had a chance to wear them for a few days.  Thanks!

post #180 of 300

So update : I'm a size 11 US mens and I bought the mediums.  I've found that they slip off the heel quite when brand new.  I'm hoping after a wash that they do this less often.  The only thing I can attribute this to is that the plastic is a bit hard and not broken in and after it wears down a bit, will have a more uneven surface for it to grip my heel. 

 

I won't count them out yet (as I bought a crapload and rather not send them back, lol).  Will wear for a few days and wash the two that I've already tried to see how they handle a wash.  I've worn them for a couple times while going out bboying (breakdancing) and for the most part they've stayed on.  A few times they rolled down the heel and under but again, these were fresh out the package.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ninja Sox