or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › A fiance in the room
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A fiance in the room

post #1 of 196
Thread Starter 
Cleared.
Edited by Fraiche - 6/14/12 at 7:38am
post #2 of 196
teacha.gif
post #3 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

This is "fraiche's" fiance. Friendly reminder what not to do when you found a girl out of your league, propose and have a wedding around the corner. [enter: STYLEFORUM] :: make yourself vulnerable by chatting offensive, condescending "guy" talk on a public site for your fiance to find. not smart, Chauncey. not smart. perhaps you do need to circumsize yourself now in hopes to meet your next mrs. right (some of my favorite quotes i've included below). i don't date *or marry* douchebags to be clear. so this is notice that the wedding is called off. you're welcome.
"Why would you make out with someone a couple times without having the intent to have sex with them later"
"Tons of selfish bitches and sluts have managed to find suckers to support them. The only reason a woman is not married is because they don't know when to shut up"
"My fiance thinks EGs and John Lobbs are worth $400-500. And no, I won't be educating her further"
"I will learn Hebrew and circumsize myself for a piece of that (Bar Rafaeli) any day, any time"
"My gf jacked my raybans and camera and then proceeded to break the Ray Bans and lose the digital camera shortly after. I MADE HER pay me back by giving me a lifetime membership to her boob buffet"
"There's this new 21/22 year old of mixed decent (japanese and white) that just joined the project I'm working on and has been flirting with me non stop. I'm off the market now but I find her attractive, can't go after her like I usually would since I have a fiance. I'll be posting pics..."

my ex also found me on SF, but she didnt go as far as to hack into my account. Fortunately I didnt say anything too comprising, just how I would break up with her. Ms. Fraiche, you shouldn't take his statements too seriously. SF is a brain dump for many guys including myself. While at first glance these comments may seem offensive and hurtful, nothing he said is too comprising. He was just venting. Ive seen 100x worse on a more frequent basis.

Based on my limited interaction with Mr. Fraiche, he seems like a decent person. Perhaps it was just the stresses of work? I also work in the Accounting/Tax field so I understand the pressures. Hell, now Im surprised why these comments arent more compromising
post #4 of 196
Btw, props to you for posting this in the correct forum.
post #5 of 196
From the sounds of it, he might have just dodged a bullet. Nothing he said is worth throwing away a relationship. Anonymous forum chatter is probably the worst avenue by which to judge someone's character. Hell...sounds like he could be banging some exotic younger chick, but he's not because he respects the relationship. OH NOES!
post #6 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark View Post

From the sounds of it, he might have just dodged a bullet.

+1
post #7 of 196
...
post #8 of 196
This should be entertaining...
post #9 of 196
so.... is fraiche going to the sf anniversary party?
post #10 of 196
Not NEARLY as satisfying as Hoss's trainwreck last year. That was pure awesome.

This? ech. If this is the worst Fraiche has said, he's doing okay.
post #11 of 196
the locker room is no place for a woman.
post #12 of 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraiche View Post

This is "fraiche's" fiance. Friendly reminder what not to do when you found a girl out of your league, propose and have a wedding around the corner. [enter: STYLEFORUM] :: make yourself vulnerable by chatting offensive, condescending "guy" talk on a public site for your fiance to find. not smart, Chauncey. not smart. perhaps you do need to circumsize yourself now in hopes to meet your next mrs. right (some of my favorite quotes i've included below). i don't date *or marry* douchebags to be clear. so this is notice that the wedding is called off. you're welcome.
"Why would you make out with someone a couple times without having the intent to have sex with them later"
"Tons of selfish bitches and sluts have managed to find suckers to support them. The only reason a woman is not married is because they don't know when to shut up"
"My fiance thinks EGs and John Lobbs are worth $400-500. And no, I won't be educating her further"
"I will learn Hebrew and circumsize myself for a piece of that (Bar Rafaeli) any day, any time"
"My gf jacked my raybans and camera and then proceeded to break the Ray Bans and lose the digital camera shortly after. I MADE HER pay me back by giving me a lifetime membership to her boob buffet"
"There's this new 21/22 year old of mixed decent (japanese and white) that just joined the project I'm working on and has been flirting with me non stop. I'm off the market now but I find her attractive, can't go after her like I usually would since I have a fiance. I'll be posting pics..."

Who is Fraiche?
post #13 of 196
...

this is what guys talk about. i have to agree with NAMOR. he seems like a decent person. he has a hot chick hitting on him at work and declined because he's about to marry you
post #14 of 196
lurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].giflurker[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

the locker room is no place for a woman.

+1...Women should never be privy to the way men talk amongst one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Not NEARLY as satisfying as Hoss's trainwreck last year. That was pure awesome.
This? ech. If this is the worst Fraiche has said, he's doing okay.


Any linkage or has it all been deleted?
post #15 of 196
so basically you are prying into his personal stuff, you claim yourself to be "out of his league" , I guess you are marrying him for charitable purposes and on a free for all, locker room type of environment that is styleforum, the worst thing he says is that there is a hot girl that flirts with him but that he will not pursue in anyway due to you. And you have the class to post here and call the wedding off rather than speak to him?? What a douchebag he is! (for dating you that is).



PS. I hope this is real , but alas, I fear not.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › A fiance in the room