or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What is the world coming to? I'm dressing my girlfriend!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is the world coming to? I'm dressing my girlfriend! - Page 2

post #16 of 66
I've bought stuff for my wife. One of my greatest successes was when she needed a cocktail dress. She'd looked high and low and couldn't find anything she liked. I found one and said "this is it." Turned out I was right.

I also try to help her branch out. She tends to simple stuff because she's always worried about "getting it right" when it comes to different colors, patterns, etc. I'm pretty good with this, colors in particular, so she'll often ask for my help in that regard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaws N effect View Post

This is unnatural, but I commend you for being a good boyfriend. If you have a good taste for fashion in general, I have no doubt you'll succeed in "dressing your girlfriend".

Unnatural?

I don't know about all that...
post #17 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post


http://chriselleinc.com/blog/ is an interesting blog. I don't always like what she wears, but she has some nice fits.

At first I read "tits", but then I realized that this is one of the rare threads on Sf where tits aren't the main subject. confused.gif
post #18 of 66
I think that's a very cool thing to do....but to give my expert advice...pls post flicks of your girl for a complete diagnosis.....eh.gif
post #19 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post

I think that's a very cool thing to do....but to give my expert advice...pls post flicks of your girl for a complete diagnosis.....eh.gif

Of course, this is SF... lol8[1].gif

I believe I posted a couple of fit pictures in the WAYWRN thread with her. I'll try to locate them later for you. I hope your advice turns out to be valuable!
post #20 of 66
to the op:

brother, we here at styleforvm are always happy to help a co-member out. what we can do is we ALL pitch in to ease your burden. if you could post pictures of your gf in different states of undress and modelling her clothes maybe we can give an insightful and studied assistance. your happiness is our concern.
post #21 of 66
Haha I've been doing the same thing. Fuck you Forever 21 shit, throw it out and replace them. Bought some nice jackets from BB, the BBBF fits my gf pretty well. I got her some pieces from Alexander McQueen which were pretty cool, a bunch of lingerie from victoria secret.

Unfortunately after buying her stuff I want to spend more on myself
post #22 of 66
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYstyle View Post

Haha I've been doing the same thing. Fuck you Forever 21 shit, throw it out and replace them. Bought some nice jackets from BB, the BBBF fits my gf pretty well. I got her some pieces from Alexander McQueen which were pretty cool, a bunch of lingerie from victoria secret.
Unfortunately after buying her stuff I want to spend more on myself

I was hoping to pick up some pieces from H&M/Zara and the like. Don't feel like spending a fortune on most basic simple items. Blazer from BB is being considered. Check out asos.com dresses, man. They are amazing for the price. And free shipping both ways.

Picture for you, vultures:
600
post #23 of 66
where's the suit from? the cut is great although the v zone is a little high
post #24 of 66
Thread Starter 
The suit is a heavily altered Boglioli.
post #25 of 66
Your GF has a tight little body, decent legs for a petite girl. Can't see her ass but usually decent legs means at least decent ass.

A little toning up wouldn't do her bad (as for all us!), those arms look like one winter of eating badly and not being as active might go flabby.


(This vulture got its picking)
post #26 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I was hoping to pick up some pieces from H&M/Zara and the like. Don't feel like spending a fortune on most basic simple items. Blazer from BB is being considered. Check out asos.com dresses, man. They are amazing for the price. And free shipping both ways.
Picture for you, vultures:
600

Congrats ...

She has a lovely body...
post #27 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

where's the suit from? the cut is great although the v zone is a little high

Only on Sf.

[pic of hot chic]

[comment on suit of bf of the chic]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale View Post

Your GF has a tight little body, decent legs for a petite girl. Can't see her ass but usually decent legs means at least decent ass.
A little toning up wouldn't do her bad (as for all us!), those arms look like one winter of eating badly and not being as active might go flabby.
(This vulture got its picking)

If you're serious, you're an Idiot. Or Arthur Kade. Wait...
post #28 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I was hoping to pick up some pieces from H&M/Zara and the like. Don't feel like spending a fortune on most basic simple items. Blazer from BB is being considered. Check out asos.com dresses, man. They are amazing for the price. And free shipping both ways.
Picture for you, vultures:
600

thank you my good man...
you have any flicks from the back................eh.gif

(just kidding...if she is willing to let you buy her some nice clothing, keep doing it especially if you plan on being with her in the long term. it shouldn't be a big deal...just DON'T make it seem like your goal to "remake" her.)
post #29 of 66
well it looks like you know how to emphasize the good. congratulations.
post #30 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I was hoping to pick up some pieces from H&M/Zara and the like. Don't feel like spending a fortune on most basic simple items. Blazer from BB is being considered. Check out asos.com dresses, man. They are amazing for the price. And free shipping both ways.
Picture for you, vultures:

Well done, OP. Well done.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What is the world coming to? I'm dressing my girlfriend!