or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Member pictures - Page 60

post #886 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
Find a new job man.

That's my intention!
post #887 of 1879
Quote:
Did you use the same BB pocket square for the two suits with a different fold?
I did. I basically just turned my TV fold upside down so the points were sticking out a bit.
post #888 of 1879
This is me at my 20th High School reunion last weekend. I was literally the only guy there wearing a tie, which made me feel pretty cool actually and garnered a lot of compliments. There were maybe only 5 guys or so even wearing suits. I'm on the right, obviously.

Borrelli navy blue linen suit
Brioni blue, yellow, burgandy checked shirt
Corneliani wool/cashmere tie
Vintage pocket square (hard to see, but it's dark blue, light blue and yellow checkerboard pattern.
Martengani Brown custom monk straps not visible.

post #889 of 1879
I love that shirt, and the chest pocket is one of the most beautifully shaped I've seen. Well done!
post #890 of 1879
Baron, very nice outfit.

I think your picture is a perfect example of how SF posters dress vs average men.
post #891 of 1879
You look sharp man, that outfit is wonderful.
post #892 of 1879
Baron, you Rock the house. What kind of eyeglasses are those?
post #893 of 1879
Mucho gusto Baron!
post #894 of 1879
Wonderful, Baron . . . hair, eyeglasses, attitude, stance . . . the works. Very stylish man.
post #895 of 1879
Thanks for the compliments guys.

The eyeglasses are actually Oleg Cassini sunglasses that I found in the optical shop on Larchmont here in L.A. I have a big nose with a high bridge and a wide face in general, so I prefer large glasses with a wide deep bridge. This isn't the first time I've turned to sunglasses for that, but these are me favorites. I even bought a second pair in tortoise shell for when I inevitably break or lose these.
post #896 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
The eyeglasses are actually Oleg Cassini sunglasses that I found in the optical shop on Larchmont here in L.A..
They look great. Classy idea.
post #897 of 1879
Been reading for over a year and finally became a member; here's me:



wearlng:
- M2M shirt pink herringbone, French cuffs and tab collar - my private label
- brown Marinella tie herringbone
- cut to the bone navy jacket Oger (Dutch store)
- Valentini gray pants
- blank Santoni monks and matching belt
- private label pocket square
- too much hair
post #898 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiceria
Been reading for over a year and finally became a member; here's me:



wearlng:
- M2M shirt pink herringbone, French cuffs and tab collar - my private label
- brown Marinella tie herringbone
- cut to the bone navy jacket Oger (Dutch store)
- Valentini gray pants
- blank Santoni monks and matching belt
- private label pocket square
- too much hair

Those pants are tight at the ankle! How do you get your foot through that opening?
post #899 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203
Those pants are tight at the ankle! How do you get your foot through that opening?

I just put in a small zipper at the back

In the picture it looks tighter then it actually is -> it's a good 18,5 cm width (hey this is Europe !)
post #900 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiceria
I just put in a small zipper at the back

Makes sense...

You should tell us more about your shirt business! Maybe we'll get you to make a special StyleForum limited edition for us
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures