or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Member pictures - Page 56

post #826 of 1879
post #827 of 1879
Don't look so glum, you stylish person you! (Is that an AA sweater?)
post #828 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Don't look so glum, you stylish person you! (Is that an AA sweater?)
No, it is a Sisley sweater.
post #829 of 1879
Oh. They have a sweater that has the exact same colour as that.
post #830 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Biggins
Hey RB, I'm diggin' the collared shirt, where did you pick that up? Is the whole shirt cut on the bias like the collar?

A.
post #831 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Hey RB, I'm diggin' the collared shirt, where did you pick that up? Is the whole shirt cut on the bias like the collar?

A.
Thanks. It is from Benetton, from sometime in 2005. The entire shirt is like the collar.

If anyone is curious, the tie is a navy blue wool knit tie. I'm not sure of the brand as it does not have a tag, but it seems to be made really well. I found it at a thrift store along with a burgundy tie exactly like it. All I know is that it is 100% wool, and it was made in Italy.
post #832 of 1879
post #833 of 1879


Pretty cool car.

koji
post #834 of 1879
Is that a Pierce Arrow? Looking great, Koji. Who made the suit?
post #835 of 1879
Not showing cuff! Burn him!!!
post #836 of 1879
Sorry, was in a hurry and forgot to shoot my cuffs--there was a Hotrod/Antique car show going on in town. The suit's a Belvest.

koji
post #837 of 1879
Me and my new lil bruiser, Alfie, prior to going out for Soul nite...

post #838 of 1879
Jason,

Looking very sharp! The sleeves on that dog look a little short
post #839 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter
Jason,

Looking very sharp! The sleeves on that dog look a little short

ugh! doesnt that little dog know brown and black don't mix?!
post #840 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thracozaag
Sorry, was in a hurry and forgot to shoot my cuffs--there was a Hotrod/Antique car show going on in town. The suit's a Belvest. koji
I meant just showing shirt cuff when standing normally. It looks as though your sleeves could stand to be a half inch to an inch shorter. But that's just me nitpicking. Jason: Commented that picture on MySpace, but I guess I'll say here that the blue shoes are pretty daring. It goes with your personality though. The dog is probably the best accessory in that picture.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures