or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Member pictures - Page 43

post #631 of 1879
Hans-

Like the look a lot. My only request would be to show more pocket square.

p.s. what shoes were you wearing?
post #632 of 1879
I'll echo what the rest have said. Nice combination and the fit of the jacket looks great.
post #633 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanseat
Nils, awesome. You look like a preppy assassin. Don't ask me why.
post #634 of 1879


Small enough to fit in a well-cut jacket yet powerful enough to get a bullet through someone's brain...

I'll start my military career this fall though if that helps...
and I'm currently trying to get a tour of Heckler& Koch with a friend of mine who'll go into engineering (which is what they need)- more because its interesting thatn much else though.

I'll strangle my victims with a grosgrain belt and then put them in a sack (suit...) to hide them in my boat off the coast of Nantucket...
post #635 of 1879
Ah yes, the sartorial assassin leaves all his victims twitching in sack suits, which suck out any life that may remain
post #636 of 1879
Jetzt schlottere ich vor Angst... Die Brille abnehmen, bitte bitte.
post #637 of 1879
Lauren and I headed to the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Black & White Ball...



Mantoni tux from that Wizard of Aahs guy on Ebay ; self, actually spouse-tied bow-tie and Florsheim Monarch's from Chris at Bennie's.
post #638 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
Lauren and I headed to the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Black & White Ball...



Mantoni tux from that Wizard of Aahs guy on Ebay ; self, actually spouse-tied bow-tie and Florsheim Monarch's from Chris at Bennie's.

Very smart!
post #639 of 1879
bradford--

A notch collar tuxedo, and wing collar shirt??? you look sharp, as always, but why the unorthodox combo?
post #640 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx
bradford--

A notch collar tuxedo, and wing collar shirt??? you look sharp, as always, but why the unorthodox combo?

How can you go wrong with Manton's diffusion line, the illustrious Mantoni?

post #641 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
Lauren and I headed to the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Black & White Ball...



Mantoni tux from that Wizard of Aahs guy on Ebay ; self, actually spouse-tied bow-tie and Florsheim Monarch's from Chris at Bennie's.


and I felt guilty about having pictures of me in my tuxedo before sundown on my wedding day.......


you guys look great.
post #642 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx
bradford--

A notch collar tuxedo, and wing collar shirt??? you look sharp, as always, but why the unorthodox combo?

Woops - are you not supposed to do that?

Zach - the only reason the sun was still up is because this was taken at my in-laws when we went to drop off the kids. By the time we actually made it to the dinner, the sun was well on its way to setting
post #643 of 1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
Woops - are you not supposed to do that?

Zach - the only reason the sun was still up is because this was taken at my in-laws when we went to drop off the kids. By the time we actually made it to the dinner, the sun was well on its way to setting

hey, tell it to Manton
post #644 of 1879
I think wing collar looks good with any dinner suit, personally.
post #645 of 1879
Here're two from today's Senior Luncheon and Awards Reception.

I'm a little wrinkley. Nonetheless, I have received more compliments today than I ever have before. Natty and Spiffy were both used at the reception and a woman stopped on the street to say "nice suit." How nice of them.


bob


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures