or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: Member pictures - Page 94

post #1396 of 1878
Hm... I'm pretty new here. Trying to learn a couple of things here. Anyway here's a pic of myself.
LL
post #1397 of 1878
Kiton sportscoat
Brioni polo
Zegna chinos
Trafalgar belt
Zegna socks
Lucchese boots
post #1398 of 1878
post #1399 of 1878
^^ LA Guy's brother?
post #1400 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnallym83 View Post
Hey, guys. I'm new, so I figured this would be the best place to start.

Very sharp!
post #1401 of 1878
This is me.

post #1402 of 1878
Not that recent, but I just got pics from my girlfriend's Halloween/Dia De Los Muertos party. We went as an anime villain and chick:


Goddamn I drank a lot that night. I guess at some point they straightened my hair so I looked more anime. My recollection is blurry as fuck.
post #1403 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Not that recent, but I just got pics from my girlfriend's Halloween/Dia De Los Muertos party. We went as an anime villain and chick:



Is that Conne's roommate behind you?
post #1404 of 1878
What did the dude in the right go as?

You probably needed round spectacles to complete the look. And an evil glare.
post #1405 of 1878
That's a great anime villain costume on your girlfriend.
post #1406 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
That's a great anime villain costume on your girlfriend.

I bet lines like that get a lotta laughs at the South Bumfuck Bowling Alley Cheese'n'Chuckles hour.

You go, girl...
post #1407 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
I bet lines like that get a lotta laughs at the South Bumfuck Bowling Alley Cheese'n'Chuckles hour.

You go, girl...

I'm opening up there for Carrot Top this weekend. Actually, if you dyed your hair orange................
post #1408 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
I'm opening up there for Carrot Top this weekend. Actually, if you dyed your hair orange................
....I'd still be better-looking
post #1409 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
....I'd still have a better looking girlfriend
She looks like Kim Kardashian.
post #1410 of 1878
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokelroth View Post
She looks like Kim Kardashian.

I knew that was a stupid thing to say, I just opened the floodgates. My edit-fu was too slow...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: Member pictures