We re-did our kitchen, all of the really bad windows, floors, paint and electric when we moved in but still a few things, yeah...
- Install Central Air so pregnant wife doesn't lose her shit come summertime (due in July)
- Paint & furnish nursery
- Resurface old tub
- Remove and re-pour rotten pier under pantry
- Insulate, new windows, frame new bathroom wall, plumb, electric, drywall, tile, paint & carpet attic master suite
- Patch foundation interior
- Gut remainder of "finished" basement to see what else previous owner covered up
- Re-finish basement
- Front porch: re-deck, install rail, install tongue & groove ceiling, light fixtures/fan?
- Fireplace stone fascia
I've got to be forgetting a few things here