or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 41

post #601 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaujai View Post

international shipping yet?!

if you want I can proxy for you.
post #602 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

Guys, they cant make a fit that works for everyone. I'm 6'6" and have had to live with the fact that most Brand's button ups are too short for me. Would love to see the arms lengthened on them all, but it's just not going to happen. Companies has a mass market with body type averages to hit.

 

Amen. Like someone said previously, they need to develop a consistency to their shirts. Now, creating a new "fashiony" model that fits the SF tastes (longer, more taper, etc) might work, like they've tried with the new Ryan women's tees. Otherwise, you just get stuff like this:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

The average non SF member would also like an 1" or 2" in length.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

Our shirts used to be 0.75 inches longer actually, but we got so many customer complaints about it that we shortened it.

 

post #603 of 3342
I can't believe the tees are long on you guys. What did you wear before Everlane? My medium Everlane tee is a good 1.5" shorter than some of my Target slim fit tees and a good 2" shorter than my AA tees.

You can always alter something that is too long....
post #604 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

I can't believe the tees are long on you guys. What did you wear before Everlane? My medium Everlane tee is a good 1.5" shorter than some of my Target slim fit tees and a good 2" shorter than my AA tees.
You can always alter something that is too long....

srsly.

let`s see pics of these shirts being long on you guys
post #605 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

You can always alter something that is too long....

+1

The spring colors are suppose to come out tomorrow right?????
post #606 of 3342
someone link me to whoever asked this:

what is the shoulder to hem of xs tees
post #607 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

+1
The spring colors are suppose to come out tomorrow right?????

didn`t know. good lookin out!
post #608 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeassp View Post

didn`t know. good lookin out!

that is what I remember him saying, I checked the site and nothing is there!!!!
post #609 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

+1
The spring colors are suppose to come out tomorrow right?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeassp View Post

didn`t know. good lookin out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

that is what I remember him saying, I checked the site and nothing is there!!!!

I said that we were getting the shipment around the 20th and we got about 1/3 of the units in. It will probably be in a week and half before they are ready to go, but some of the restocks might go live earlier.
post #610 of 3342
Roughly how long does it take from signup to being able to access the site?
post #611 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

I said that we were getting the shipment around the 20th and we got about 1/3 of the units in. It will probably be in a week and half before they are ready to go, but some of the restocks might go live earlier.

:/
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonics View Post

Roughly how long does it take from signup to being able to access the site?

pm thenanyu and he will activate your account.
post #612 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

:/
pm thenanyu and he will activate your account.

I pmed him twice and no reply frown.gif
post #613 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

:/
pm thenanyu and he will activate your account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobedloser View Post

I pmed him twice and no reply frown.gif

I mentioned this in a post a couple of lines up. I will be letting everyone in before the new shirts launch (along with restocks) - right now, we are sold out of most everything, so we turned off the activation faucet for the time being.
post #614 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

I mentioned this in a post a couple of lines up. I will be letting everyone in before the new shirts launch (along with restocks) - right now, we are sold out of most everything, so we turned off the activation faucet for the time being.

Does this mean no more SF secret benefits?
post #615 of 3342

I can't log in for some reason-every time I attempt to login the page just refreshes and I'm back where I started...I've tried different computers and browsers to no avail. Changing my password didn't work either. Any idea what's going on? Thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts