or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 145

post #2161 of 3345

You guys should make socks.

post #2162 of 3345
I strongly support the idea of a wider belt. I would own 1 in every shade if they were 1.5".
post #2163 of 3345

has anyone else had issues with the white vneck developing small holes?

 

i ordered one and it arrived with a hole, whatever, shit happens. got another one in and after 3 wears/washes, this one got a hole in it. same spot as the first one, on the arm.

 

it could be retarded luck but i doubt it. ive had the same tshirts for years now. i bought about 10 tshirts last fall and ive pretty much worn them since then(so about 30 wears each) and i havent had any rip or anything :/ shit, i have some tshirts that ive had for probably 3 years now with 100+ wears and no holes. they arent even expensive shirts, just cheap american eagle tshirts. and ive done lots of physical stuff in them :/

 

but 1 arriving with a hole and another developing a hole within 3 wears? dumb. im at a desk on a computer most of the day.

 

i really like my everlane shirts over my ae tshirts but i really dont want to buy anymore if i cant even drive to school and sit at a desk without getting a hole in my shirt.

post #2164 of 3345
Quote:
Originally Posted by watt View Post

has anyone else had issues with the white vneck developing small holes?

 

i ordered one and it arrived with a hole, whatever, shit happens. got another one in and after 3 wears/washes, this one got a hole in it. same spot as the first one, on the arm.

 

it could be retarded luck but i doubt it. ive had the same tshirts for years now. i bought about 10 tshirts last fall and ive pretty much worn them since then(so about 30 wears each) and i havent had any rip or anything :/ shit, i have some tshirts that ive had for probably 3 years now with 100+ wears and no holes. they arent even expensive shirts, just cheap american eagle tshirts. and ive done lots of physical stuff in them :/

 

but 1 arriving with a hole and another developing a hole within 3 wears? dumb. im at a desk on a computer most of the day.

 

i really like my everlane shirts over my ae tshirts but i really dont want to buy anymore if i cant even drive to school and sit at a desk without getting a hole in my shirt.

Sounds like a limited issue, most people seem to think that the shirt gets really soft and nice to wear after wearing it a lot. PM "thenanyu" about it and see what he can do

post #2165 of 3345
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroxyze View Post

Sounds like a limited issue, most people seem to think that the shirt gets really soft and nice to wear after wearing it a lot. PM "thenanyu" about it and see what he can do

they already sent one back for free(fuckin amazing support)

 

like i said it could just be dumb luck(eg me not paying attention). but after 3 wears and being at a desk all day each wear and not a single hole in any of my other tshirts thatve been caught on barbed wire fence, pieces of sharp metal, crawling on the ground over rocks, lifting sharp scratchy things being pressed against me, cat scratches etc etc. i doubt that my luck is that bad :/

 

on a side note their backpacks are great.

post #2166 of 3345

Hey nan, did you get my pm? I'm sure you're pretty backed up so it's not a big deal if you haven't!

post #2167 of 3345
hole developing problem is true.
i noticed a hole the second time i wore one of my vnecks. it was just 1 out of 4 that i own though, and I got credited back so its alright.
post #2168 of 3345

How are you washing it? I've washed all mine according to the tag (wash cold/cold, dry on low heat) and I haven't had any holes. All of my everlane shirts have been worn quite a bit as well.

post #2169 of 3345
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthephallus View Post

How are you washing it? I've washed all mine according to the tag (wash cold/cold, dry on low heat) and I haven't had any holes. All of my everlane shirts have been worn quite a bit as well.

cold/cold, most gentle setting and the shortest one, tumble.

post #2170 of 3345
I hang dry all my tees

There's too much unpredictability in the dryer, no matter how good the product is
post #2171 of 3345
Excited to see the OCBD's hit. Any chance of posting the measurements for the different sizes a little early Nanyu?
post #2172 of 3345

Will Everlane insiders get to shop the new product lines a little ahead of time?
 

post #2173 of 3345
I'm wearing my cashmere sweater right now and it's so nice
post #2174 of 3345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I'm wearing my cashmere sweater right now and it's so nice

Troll or somehow have early access...?

post #2175 of 3345

don't listen to anything B!CD says

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts