or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 138

post #2056 of 3342
might be too complicated but you could do 50+ or 2+ items ... whichever is reached first
post #2057 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

Big as in size?
Yeah. It ended up resembling a hiking backpack when you compare the size. Like if you happen to dress like those business causal guys the ever lane would appear too big.
post #2058 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

Yeah. It ended up resembling a hiking backpack when you compare the size. Like if you happen to dress like those business causal guys the ever lane would appear too big.

Was it full or atleast packed some some stuff? The size from EL's website shows it not being too big at all. 

post #2059 of 3342
long shot here but how does the size compare to a Northface Vault or a classic jansport with suede in the bottom?
post #2060 of 3342

Bought the Weekender when the initial batch came out. Ended up trekking with it extensively through the airport and downtown San Francisco. Despite my initial concerns about the long handle straps, the length were ideal for my shoulders (I'm 5'7 for reference). There were a few times I wondered if hauling it would be easier with long shoulder strap, but it didn't detract from my positive experience with it overall. Took up very little in the overhead compartment to boot.

 

My only regret was not getting the navy with red stripe. That bag looks sexier each time I see it. Maybe the new colors will draw my wallet out again.

 

Also, can't wait to see the cardigans and OCBDs! I have a feeling I'll pull the trigger on something once October rolls around.

post #2061 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

long shot here but how does the size compare to a Northface Vault or a classic jansport with suede in the bottom?

 

not sure which bag your talking about, but i can compare the zip model to a vault when mine gets here

post #2062 of 3342
Nan can you check your PMs please? (9/21)
post #2063 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Nan can you check your PMs please? (9/21)

+1

Waiting for a response before I order more shirts.
post #2064 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenanyu View Post

I thought we just didn't make them, but turns out, it's just that production is really delayed on them. We are being super stringent on quality, so we sent the batch back.

Does this mean the fall colors are coming on in v-neck at some point?
post #2065 of 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Nan can you check your PMs please? (9/21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

+1
Waiting for a response before I order more shirts.

On it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjahblu View Post

Bought the Weekender when the initial batch came out. Ended up trekking with it extensively through the airport and downtown San Francisco. Despite my initial concerns about the long handle straps, the length were ideal for my shoulders (I'm 5'7 for reference). There were a few times I wondered if hauling it would be easier with long shoulder strap, but it didn't detract from my positive experience with it overall. Took up very little in the overhead compartment to boot.

My only regret was not getting the navy with red stripe. That bag looks sexier each time I see it. Maybe the new colors will draw my wallet out again.

Also, can't wait to see the cardigans and OCBDs! I have a feeling I'll pull the trigger on something once October rolls around.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedscissors61 View Post

Does this mean the fall colors are coming on in v-neck at some point?

Yes, they should be coming down the pipeline.
post #2066 of 3342

nan, can you comment on the fit of the cashmere sweaters? I know that a lot of people have mixed feelings about the fit of Everlane's tee's and I am just wondering if the same 'fit parameters' for the tees will be used for the sweaters.

post #2067 of 3342
Actually, I like the original fit of the everlane tees when they first came out and ordered some in February. I don`t know what modifications have been made since then.

From what I have been reading changes were made to the length and taper and what not based on a rather small sample of individuals here, I am assuming the changes aren`t all that different as to change the sizing significantly.
post #2068 of 3342

My crew tee in antique (small) came in today, the fit is unbelievably better than the pocket tee I ordered back in late April (way too tight around the chest and sleeves). Very happy with the sizing now except slightly more taper would be nice.

post #2069 of 3342
Nan- thanks for the credit. I just picked up a red zip.
post #2070 of 3342

I bought three new shirts in all the fall colors. The shirts are noticeably longer (post wash/dry) than they where when I ordered some in April. Back then I bought the summer colors and a couple of the staples. Note this is for a size large and I'm 6'5", 200 lbs.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts