or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 136

post #2026 of 3376
Thanks for the replies.

Every time someone puts a cardigan on a hangar, someone kills a kitten. Stop killing the kittens!
post #2027 of 3376
Hope the sweaters ans cardigans aren't too long like most brands out there.

Where is a 5'6" guys supposed to get the right length in these without going the MTO route ?!
post #2028 of 3376

cardigan sweaters are supposed to be a bit long teacha.gif

post #2029 of 3376
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

cardigan sweaters are supposed to be a bit long teacha.gif

a little long, I can handle but most I have tried on are way too long and when buttoned tend to bunch at the waist. Maybe I'm just not finding the right ones.
post #2030 of 3376
Quote:
Originally Posted by haresh View Post

a little long, I can handle but most I have tried on are way too long and when buttoned tend to bunch at the waist. Maybe I'm just not finding the right ones.

I'm 5'5" and don't have any issue with buying cardigans. I usually buy size small.
post #2031 of 3376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

I'm 5'5" and don't have any issue with buying cardigans. I usually buy size small.

Im actually going to be in NYC next month, any suggestions for where I should be looking ? Thanks in advance.
post #2032 of 3376
i have a long torso.. my issue is finding things too short frown.gif
post #2033 of 3376

The cardigans are for men? I thought they were for women- or will there be 2 versions?

post #2034 of 3376
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

cardigan sweaters are supposed to be a bit long teacha.gif

You might want to look into the new SNS Herning "Stark" for the current season; it seemed to have shortened by a few inches and is now a lot shorter than it used to be apparently. Of course, it may still be too long for you, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

That's if you can afford/willing to spend $200-$300 for it.
post #2035 of 3376
^

Or pick one up on sale for half the price.
post #2036 of 3376
Are we still getting heathered tees? The cardigans looks good btw.
post #2037 of 3376
Quote:
Originally Posted by haresh View Post

Im actually going to be in NYC next month, any suggestions for where I should be looking ? Thanks in advance.

I'm fine with cardigans from most brands. I personally have cardigans from Banana Republic, Club Monaco, Lands End Canvas, All Saints Spittalfields, and Polo to name a few brands.
post #2038 of 3376
Hey Nan, besides the neck seam breaking have you seen issues with the stitching at the bottom breaking on shirts?
post #2039 of 3376

The fit guide is gone?!

post #2040 of 3376
Thanks winston. Hope the everlane ones are comparable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts