or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 133

post #1981 of 3354
Great now I have to get out of my bed and walk to my machine to look at these fall colors. plain.gif

no new colors for the v-necks. :sad:

Do side pleats actually make a difference?

How much are the OCBDs going to sell for?
Edited by CalTex - 9/20/12 at 6:15am
post #1982 of 3354
just put in an order for a crew and vneck peach shirt in extra small. i'm 5'6" 115 pounds on a good day, someone please tell me i made the right choice? also, do nipples show?

i followed this thread since everlanes beginnings and i'm excited to finally try something from them
post #1983 of 3354
If these OCBD have no box pleat I am definitely interested to try the fit and wear.
post #1984 of 3354
side pleats have been confirmed.
post #1985 of 3354
Are the new fall tees going to be longer and have more taper?

Btw guys, if you want longer and more taper and are willing to give up fabric quality, Zara tees sized up one or two work very well (for slim people).
post #1986 of 3354
Just ordered up some if the new colors. How is Antique different than Navy?
post #1987 of 3354
The antique dye used for the shirts is over 100 yearly old
post #1988 of 3354
Ordered two of the fall colors (skipped the antique)

Had to order mediums and larges since I don't think the medium will fit but I need to know for sure.

Noticed there are measurements on the page and that the XS is the only shirt that actually has any taper (and the S actually has reverse taper?). Don't know if the medium will solve my fit woes but I really think the L could use a bit of taper.

EDIT: Why does my order say this?
"(1) The Men’s Crew Mineral — Pant sizes 29-33" while all the rest of them just say -- Medium or -- Large
post #1989 of 3354
where did the old model go?
post #1990 of 3354
No v-necks frown.gif!?!?!
post #1991 of 3354
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Ordered two of the fall colors (skipped the antique)
Had to order mediums and larges since I don't think the medium will fit but I need to know for sure.
Noticed there are measurements on the page and that the XS is the only shirt that actually has any taper (and the S actually has reverse taper?). Don't know if the medium will solve my fit woes but I really think the L could use a bit of taper.
EDIT: Why does my order say this?
"(1) The Men’s Crew Mineral — Pant sizes 29-33" while all the rest of them just say -- Medium or -- Large

The size display is a bug we are fixing right now - we attached a belt size to it instead of a shirt size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

where did the old model go?

We are AB testing models. Looks like you got John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous View Post

No v-necks frown.gif!?!?!

Sohwhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

The antique dye used for the shirts is over 100 yearly old

Made with the oil of a newborn jackalope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPaul View Post

Just ordered up some if the new colors. How is Antique different than Navy?

Antique is more muted than navy, and darker. It's halfway to a midnight blue. You can see the difference a little more clearly in the women's photos. We are retouching the images to show the distinction more - these photos went out really fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorplease View Post

just put in an order for a crew and vneck peach shirt in extra small. i'm 5'6" 115 pounds on a good day, someone please tell me i made the right choice? also, do nipples show?
i followed this thread since everlanes beginnings and i'm excited to finally try something from them

Hope you like the shirts - XS is the right size for you.
post #1992 of 3354
Hey Nan,

Are the new colors comparable to the summer colored tees in regards to sizing? Thinking I might have to order up a size this time.
post #1993 of 3354
New fall colors.... no v-necks?

post #1994 of 3354

that is not sage color.... and antique is literally the same as navy. LAME
 

but the dusk is nice

post #1995 of 3354
plain.gif

he said they had to edit to pictures so they would reflect what the colors looked like still
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts