or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 111

post #1651 of 3377
Has anyone tried a sized up Ryan t shirt? I can't be the only one that's been curious lookaround.gif
post #1652 of 3377
Update:

Ordered one of the first tees made in the gray/concrete color, vneck

After 6+ months of weekly wear and wash, one of the shirts has now developed a tiny hole in the abdomen area.

I retired them already to my sleepwear anyways but just an fyi. I am curious if this is the same tee that I accidentally dropped scissors on with the point. I have 2 of the shirts FWIW.
post #1653 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenist View Post

Man, I really hope those OCBDs are slim fitting.

I hope they get rid of the pocket
post #1654 of 3377
Nothing a seam ripper can't take care of
post #1655 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathenist View Post

Man, I really hope those OCBDs are slim fitting.

Hopefully its a tapered slim and doesn't cut out all of the chest space like a BB extra-slim.
post #1656 of 3377

So at this moment, Everlane is only available in the US? Does anyone know if they will expand and ship internationally?

post #1657 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Hopefully its a tapered slim and doesn't cut out all of the chest space like a BB extra-slim.

I doubt it, because as good as that sounds and looks, most people aren't slim or built well enough to look good in that fit. It will probably be a classic-slim fit but not much taper.
post #1658 of 3377

What's the length on a small v-neck from shoulder to hem? 

post #1659 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post

I doubt it, because as good as that sounds and looks, most people aren't slim or built well enough to look good in that fit. It will probably be a classic-slim fit but not much taper.

Well what is a "classic" slim ?

Is it more like a brooks brothers slim (or many other makers) where the slim takes out more from the waist than the chest...or is it like a BB extra slim where they tighten up the chest even more.
post #1660 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterymeatpete View Post

What's the length on a small v-neck from shoulder to hem? 

 about 25-26 inches from neck to hem.

post #1661 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

 about 25-26 inches from neck to hem.

Thanks. I was looking for that everywhere lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

5'9 - 5'10
148lbs
Size small and medium tee for comparison (gray and white respectively):
700700
700700
People complaining about sleeve width etc. are absurd
Go work out or something

Really late to quote this, so I'm pretty much not expecting a response, but is there any billowing in the back for you gettoasty? I'm basically the same exact height and weight as you but I've got a kinda long upperbody so I'm leaning towards a medium unless it doesn't taper enough and leaves a lot of room in the back

post #1662 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

 about 25-26 inches from neck to hem.

Thanks. I've been looking for that number everywhere lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

5'9 - 5'10
148lbs
Size small and medium tee for comparison (gray and white respectively):
700700
700700
People complaining about sleeve width etc. are absurd
Go work out or something

Really late quoting this so I'm not really expecting a response, but is there any billowing in the back for you on the medium, toasty? I'm basically the same exact height and weight as you and I'm leaning towards a medium because my upperbody is kinda long, but I don't want too much room in the waist area

post #1663 of 3377
Hey guys.. i was curious as to what mill is weaving the fabric for the t-shirts?
Any idea on the fabric weight? May want to use them for a project i'm consulting on.
post #1664 of 3377
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Well what is a "classic" slim ?
Is it more like a brooks brothers slim (or many other makers) where the slim takes out more from the waist than the chest...or is it like a BB extra slim where they tighten up the chest even more.

Hmm, I'm guessing it would just fit like a regular cut Jcrew shirt, where it's not baggy persay but not that slim either. I haven't had experience with BB but maybe I'll drop by and try out their shirts
post #1665 of 3377
Anyone who owns multiple pocket tees... Are they pretty consistent between colors like the watercolor'd ones and the white ones?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts