or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 109

post #1621 of 3374
Just got my last shipment of shirts and the navy v neck appears to have a stain of some sort. Seems like quality control might need a check or is it just that there are multiple factories being utilized?
post #1622 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadough View Post

Just got my last shipment of shirts and the navy v neck appears to have a stain of some sort. Seems like quality control might need a check or is it just that there are multiple factories being utilized?

Nanyu said they had to use a couple factories to keep up with demand.
post #1623 of 3374

'sup Nanyu

 

I recently ordered a white pocket tee and a peach v-neck tee.  According to the website, the peach v-neck tee was shipped out after the white pocket tee was shipped; however, I have had the peach v-neck in my posession for a couple of days now, while the white pocket tee is nowhere to be found... puzzled.gif

post #1624 of 3374
does the shirt show as shipped?
post #1625 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

'sup Nanyu

 

I recently ordered a white pocket tee and a peach v-neck tee.  According to the website, the peach v-neck tee was shipped out after the white pocket tee was shipped; however, I have had the peach v-neck in my posession for a couple of days now, while the white pocket tee is nowhere to be found... puzzled.gif

I've had better luck taking this to PM, Nan will sort it out quickly.

post #1626 of 3374
Does anyone ever use everlane's customer support email?
post #1627 of 3374

^Yes, I've used the customer service email  and asked them a couple questions and for a shipping confirmation number after my packages were in the mail. Got good service each time.

post #1628 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

'sup Nanyu

I recently ordered a white pocket tee and a peach v-neck tee.  According to the website, the peach v-neck tee was shipped out after the white pocket tee was shipped; however, I have had the peach v-neck in my posession for a couple of days now, while the white pocket tee is nowhere to be found... puzzled.gif
I've had better luck taking this to PM, Nan will sort it out quickly.

+1, but I assume they are really busy right now because I haven't heard back from him.
post #1629 of 3374
i wonder why everlane switched back rom 2+ items for free shipping to over $50.
post #1630 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

Does anyone ever use everlane's customer support email?

I've used it and they got back to me the same day

post #1631 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

does the shirt show as shipped?

 it does

post #1632 of 3374
Does anyone have a business email for nan? Need to order my stuff this week so it's here before I leave.
post #1633 of 3374
Weekender: Great as a travel bag. The straps are a little long for a short dude like me, can't easily carry it without dragging. Also as others have said, they're a little thin... fine for everyday use, but I'm not confident I could load the bag and zoom around on a motorcycle with the bag on my back without them snapping. I'll probably just pick up an Ernest Alexander for 5x the price. Next iteration will be golden.

Backpack is great

Shirts are a little too short
post #1634 of 3374

I was comparing the Weekender with the Beckel War Bag recently and to me there was little difference besides the thinner, leather straps of the Weekender.  I preferred a canvas strap if it meant a more sturdy bag so I went with the War Bag.  Good idea from Everlane and I'm sure they're killing it but it wasn't for me.

post #1635 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by eidolarr View Post
I'm not confident I could load the bag and zoom around on a motorcycle with the bag on my back without them snapping. 
Shirts are a little too short

You have other issues if you're using a weekender type bag stuffed on a long motorcycle trip, you have the wrong bag type and possibly the wrong bike.

 

Also how are the shirts short? You said you are a shorter person, what size are you wearing that could be short? I'm 5'10 168 wearing a small and have at least 2-3 inches below the top of my back pockets, perfect if I wanted to tuck them in.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts