or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Everlane T-shirts - Page 77

post #1141 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

...maybe you're just fat..

How does that make sense? Shirts are definitely too short and loose in waist for me too.

I need to find my backpack. Haven't even used it and no clue where I put it frown.gif
post #1142 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

...maybe you're just fat..

How does that make sense? Shirts are definitely too short and loose in waist for me too.

I need to find my backpack. Haven't even used it and no clue where I put it frown.gif

well he said the shirts were flaring out. How would the shirts flare out if he chest was bigger than his waist? I was just messing with him and I don't know much about clothes so I could be very very wrong. :/
post #1143 of 3366
Perhaps on his back? Loose shirts always seem like tents on my back to me...
post #1144 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I don't know much about clothes
I figured that part out on my own

If he has a significant drop from chest to waist and the shape of the tee doesn't taper enough to match, the excess fabric will... flare out

My drop isn't enough to cause the same problem, but I totally get where he's coming from. The tees are almost cylindrical in shape, so you won't get much taper unless you size down to a point where the fabric clings to the chest
post #1145 of 3366
I am not in shape, but not fat. 6' and 160.
A medium is too short and too big everywhere but the chest.

J Crew, Target, and Gap fit a lot better, but are terrible quality.
post #1146 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I don't know much about clothes
I figured that part out on my own

If he has a significant drop from chest to waist and the shape of the tee doesn't taper enough to match, the excess fabric will... flare out

My drop isn't enough to cause the same problem, but I totally get where he's coming from. The tees are almost cylindrical in shape, so you won't get much taper unless you size down to a point where the fabric clings to the chest

jesus christ I was playing, no need to get pissed. smile.gif

well yes the shirts dont have much of a taper but I think if they taper the shirts significantly they will lose some customers.
post #1147 of 3366
^^ welllll apparently they're sampling/testing tees with more taper and more room in the chest, so hopefully the fit will soon match the quality
post #1148 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post

I am not in shape, but not fat. 6' and 160.
A medium is too short and too big everywhere but the chest.

J Crew, Target, and Gap fit a lot better, but are terrible quality.

I was messing with you.

have you considered adding darts?
post #1149 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

if they taper the shirts significantly they will lose some customers.
I see where you're coming from, but a tapered midsection isn't as inaccessible as you might think. It just more accurately reflects the shape of the "male body"

J Crew, for one, has a nice taper in their slimmer cuts
post #1150 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

^^ welllll apparently they're sampling/testing tees with more taper and more room in the chest, so hopefully the fit will soon match the quality

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

they should send some my....our...way. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I have a 42 inch chest and 32 inch waist, I would like a bit less fabric in the body but im not sure if it would end up hugging me. Plus my chest size should be 43-44 by the end of the summer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

if they taper the shirts significantly they will lose some customers.
I see where you're coming from, but a tapered midsection isn't as inaccessible as you might think. It just more accurately reflects the shape of the "male body"

J Crew, for one, has a nice taper in their slimmer cuts

but a significant taper would only benefit guys that aren't square right? What type of dimensions are we talking about?

How much is the weekender? I thought someone said 95 USD, is this correct?
Edited by CalTex - 6/21/12 at 12:18pm
post #1151 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I was messing with you.

I know. fistbump.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

have you considered adding darts?

Not worth it.
post #1152 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post


I know. fistbump.gif

like OHMGEEE can we be friends? shog[1].gif lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

have you considered adding darts?

I hope you did not take me seriously... patch[1].gif
Edited by CalTex - 6/21/12 at 6:00pm
post #1153 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


like OHMGEEE can we be friends? shog[1].gif lol
I hope you did not take me seriously... patch[1].gif

I think you need to relax on internet sarcasm... It's causing a few dozen post trying to explain you're kidding or weren't serious. This isn't the thread for joking around & messing with people. 

This is Everlane's thread... & for people who are actually looking for information.  

post #1154 of 3366

Noticed that there is no longer an option for XS men's belts.  Will these become available again?

post #1155 of 3366
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

like OHMGEEE can we be friends? shog%5B1%5D.gif lol

I hope you did not take me seriously... patch%5B1%5D.gif
I think you need to relax on internet sarcasm... It's causing a few dozen post trying to explain you're kidding or weren't serious. This isn't the thread for joking around & messing with people. 
This is Everlane's thread... & for people who are actually looking for information.  

who the fuck are you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Everlane T-shirts