or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 308

post #4606 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Ominus spiritus, my son.

You're a strange animal.
post #4607 of 5454
Well done! :P

Usually only a cannuck would catch that smile.gif
post #4608 of 5454

A Canuck would spell their nationalities nickname properly too.

post #4609 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Well done! :P

Usually only a cannuck would catch that smile.gif

One of the two of us is actually a Canuck. Probably the same one that has actually seen Gowan live more than once.
post #4610 of 5454
Wow all that US politix CE stuff I assumed you were a US menz. Spelling errors aside, I assure you I live in TO.

I saw Styx at Copps. Once.

Great show.
post #4611 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Wow all that US politix CE stuff I assumed you were a US menz. Spelling errors aside, I assure you I live in TO.

I saw Styx at Copps. Once.

Great show.

I saw Gowan co-headline with The Hip at Massey Hall.
post #4612 of 5454
Nice. How come youre never over with the rest of the Cananadians over on the Ultimo Toronto Thread?
post #4613 of 5454

Pio lives in the States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Nice. How come youre never over with the rest of the Cananadians over on the Ultimo Toronto Thread?

Are you drunk?

post #4614 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post

A Canuck would spell their nationalities nickname properly too.

Et tu Brookus?

Gimme a break. I was one-handing my fone with meh daughter crawling on me :P

I never liked that lil nickname anyway...
post #4615 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post

Pio lives in the States.

I knew it! Pio played me like a fiddle with his knowledge of CanCon and landmarks :P
foo.gif
post #4616 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post


Et tu Brookus?

Gimme a break. I was one-handing my fone with meh daughter crawling on me :P

I never liked that lil nickname anyway...

 

Et me, Reveller. Fair enough.:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post


I knew it! Pio played me like a fiddle with his knowledge of CanCon and landmarks :P
foo.gif


To be more specific, he is an expat.

post #4617 of 5454
Ah. Understood.

Good. I was starting to think this was some elaborate prank like in The Game.
post #4618 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Nice. How come youre never over with the rest of the Cananadians over on the Ultimo Toronto Thread?

Because I'm from the ROC.
post #4619 of 5454
For a second I was thinking Republic of Korea.

"No, no, hang on, that cant be it."

Rest'a. Got it.
post #4620 of 5454

The amount of fake "cop pulled me over, gave me a ticket, but I was nice to him so he voided/ripped up/threw it away" stories have increased eleventy billion percent on my feed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.