or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 264

post #3946 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Moynihan also originated the thesis regarding the disintegration of family structure in poor black neighborhoods. This has gotten worse, not better, and there are many more black single mothers raising children than white, Hispanic, or Asian moms. You don't need a PhD in sociology to understand the correlation between the collapse of black families and the disproportionate level of violence and crime in black communities.



I'm sure there is some tenured Nobel Prize winner out there who claims that the lack of fathers and family structure is good for children.

Moynihan's brand of liberalism has been obliterated by the critical theory crowd, where facts, reason, and data are racist constructs designed by the Oppressors to confuse the all-important narrative and "conversation." So perhaps the move from "liberal" to "progressive" was more than mere re-branding.
post #3947 of 5454
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/loaded-words-coded-meanings-black-people

Example: You say thug, we hear the n-word.
post #3948 of 5454
The n-word to me has nothing to do with skin color. It is more a way of life. Some whites accuse by skin color, but they do so much of what they accuse. Therefore, the n-word really is color blind. Take the Italian mafia they do even worse things than what the n-word implicate, and they're whites. Not to mention the KKK. Now the n-word looks better. Who's really at the bottom of the barrel?
post #3949 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

The n-word to me has nothing to do with skin color. It is more a way of life. Some whites accuse by skin color, but they do so much of what they accuse. Therefore, the n-word really is color blind. Take the Italian mafia they do even worse things than what the n-word implicate, and they're whites. Not to mention the KKK. Now the n-word looks better. Who's really at the bottom of the barrel?

BULLSHITE ITALIANS ARE WHITE!
post #3950 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

The n-word to me has nothing to do with skin color. It is more a way of life. Some whites accuse by skin color, but they do so much of what they accuse. Therefore, the n-word really is color blind. Take the Italian mafia they do even worse things than what the n-word implicate, and they're whites. Not to mention the KKK. Now the n-word looks better. Who's really at the bottom of the barrel?


1997 called, they want their stand up (and also this joke) back
post #3951 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

The n-word to me has nothing to do with skin color. It is more a way of life. Some whites accuse by skin color, but they do so much of what they accuse. Therefore, the n-word really is color blind. Take the Italian mafia they do even worse things than what the n-word implicate, and they're whites. Not to mention the KKK. Now the n-word looks better. Who's really at the bottom of the barrel?

Someone shoot me in the fucking mouth.
post #3952 of 5454
So a couple people responded to the woman's post calling it BS and she responded with: "Obviously you guys aren't ready to look past your privilege or actually help end racism. I would prefer if you kept it off my page in the first place."
post #3953 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/loaded-words-coded-meanings-black-people

Example: You say thug, we hear the n-word.


Thug is a great word. It ties in to "thug life."

I don't care what Tamara hears; what I say is much more important.
post #3954 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post

Thug is a great word. It ties in to "thug life."

That's not your word.

Call the cultural appropriation police.
post #3955 of 5454
L'Incandescent Maybe we can add that to your title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

That's not your word.

Call the cultural appropriation police.
post #3956 of 5454
Just say "World Star!!!" Everybody knows what you mean.
post #3957 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

The n-word to me has nothing to do with skin color. It is more a way of life. Some whites accuse by skin color, but they do so much of what they accuse. Therefore, the n-word really is color blind. Take the Italian mafia they do even worse things than what the n-word implicate, and they're whites. Not to mention the KKK. Now the n-word looks better. Who's really at the bottom of the barrel?

I've been called a "white [n-word]" by a real live black folk.
post #3958 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


I've been called a "white [n-word]" by a real live black folk.

 

There's already a word for that, and it starts with "w".

post #3959 of 5454
I've been called a straight up nigger on more than one occasion by alleged rapists and drug dealers. Strangely it doesn't seem to have much to do with the verdict of the case.
post #3960 of 5454
I thought you won all your cases.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.