or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 243

post #3631 of 5454

Seems like it would only be more practical to import the whores for longer events, like the Olympics or the World Cup.  I feel like it would be hard to recoup your costs for a single day event, but then, I'm not a sex trafficker.  Perhaps there are fewer costs than I realize.

post #3632 of 5454


"It's all Bush's fault" is so 2000-and-late, apparently.
post #3633 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

It's akin to the myth that local septic systems are overflowed at halftime because of all the people taking a dump.

I don't know about overflowed, but during the Mens Hockey Final in 2010, there were noticeable peaks and troughs in Edmonton's (and I'm sure, other places) water consumption aligning with the game.

Probably only significant if you only are measuring household/potable water flow though.
post #3634 of 5454


Posted by a dude. I believe he's a PhD candidate in some absurd humanity, which makes his posts all the more insufferable.
post #3635 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajak View Post

I don't know about overflowed, but during the Mens Hockey Final in 2010, there were noticeable peaks and troughs in Edmonton's (and I'm sure, other places) water consumption aligning with the game.

Probably only significant if you only are measuring household/potable water flow though.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was referencing Civilization not the Third World.
post #3636 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was referencing Civilization not the Third World.

True. I'm still surprised Edmonton has flowing water in the winter.
post #3637 of 5454
post #3638 of 5454
Moxie still stands for traditional moral values.
post #3639 of 5454
Just buy your Coke from Chikfila so it balances out.
post #3640 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


I may be in a bit of a fog here, but where were the racist comments for Cheerios? Other than MSNBC. I saw reference to an uproar on the facebooks, but have not seen the Klan protesting Cheerios or anything that would intimate that this hatred of cheerios is widespread.
post #3641 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post

I may be in a bit of a fog here, but where were the racist comments for Cheerios? Other than MSNBC. I saw reference to an uproar on the facebooks, but have not seen the Klan protesting Cheerios or anything that would intimate that this hatred of cheerios is widespread.

ok seeing that this all started from anonymous your tube comments......
post #3642 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


They're both too plebeian. Royal Crown Cola is the drink of choice for wealthy straight white males.

post #3643 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

They're both too plebeian. Royal Crown Cola is the drink of choice for wealthy straight white males.


Actually everyone knows that Rethuglicans like Diet Dr. Pepper...
post #3644 of 5454
*
post #3645 of 5454
When spoons are outlawed only outlaws will have spoons.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.