or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 188

post #2806 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I feel sure this will make it to FB. My little sister, the crazy nut strict creationist fundie splinter Baptist, emails the whole family this:
facepalm.gif

That's older then dirt. Remember reading it as a child.
post #2807 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

That's older then dirt. Remember reading it as a child.

Yeah, I've seen facebook graphics of it. I'd link to one if I didn't find them in such poor taste.
post #2808 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I feel sure this will make it to FB. My little sister, the crazy nut strict creationist fundie splinter Baptist, emails the whole family this:
facepalm.gif

I'm a Christian, but I laughed out loud reading that. That's awesome.
post #2809 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I feel sure this will make it to FB. My little sister, the crazy nut strict creationist fundie splinter Baptist, emails the whole family this:
Quote:
I asked the Lord "How much do you love me?" and he replied "This much" and he turned water into wine and we all got shitfaced.

facepalm.gif

FTFHer
post #2810 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

FTFHer


"Come on Jesus, you used to be cool. Remember that water into wine party?"
post #2811 of 5454
Quote:
I asked the Lord, "How much do you love me?" but Pontius Pilate interrupted and asked, "What is love?" Jesus stretched out his arms and said, "Baby don't hurt me."
Happy Easter, everyone.

Edited by erictheobscure - 3/31/13 at 10:31am
post #2812 of 5454
post #2813 of 5454
Look if you post a fucking picture with words or text on it we can't fucking read it on mobile devices. So post a fucking link or something so we can zoom in on it.
post #2814 of 5454
Click on the picture birdman
Quote:
My son told me today that he was gay. I was so relieved. I thought he was going to tell me he wanted to be a priest or some perverted shit like that.
post #2815 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Look if you post a fucking picture with words or text on it we can't fucking read it on mobile devices. So post a fucking link or something so we can zoom in on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post


"My son told me today that he is gay. I was so relieved. I thought he was going to tell me he wanted to be a priest or some perverted shit like that."
post #2816 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajak View Post

Click on the picture birdman

Didn't really help.

post #2817 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

Quote:
I asked the Lord, "How much do you love me?" but Pontius Pilate interrupted and asked, "What is love?" Jesus stretched out his arms and said, "Baby don't hurt me."
Happy Easter, everyone.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You win the internets today sir.
post #2818 of 5454
Weird, I saved the picture via the FB app and posted it here on SF's mobile site. Never had any problems doing that before. Will try and fix later.
post #2819 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Weird, I saved the picture via the FB app and posted it here on SF's mobile site. Never had any problems doing that before. Will try and fix later.


I have terrible eyesight and wear really thick glasses. Your consideration for those of us who are opthamologically challenged would be appreciated.
post #2820 of 5454
fucking malingerer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.