or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 183

post #2731 of 5454
Same dude who authored the above quote as well.
post #2732 of 5454
Maybe he's trying hard to demonstrate how not gay he is.
post #2733 of 5454
post #2734 of 5454
post #2735 of 5454



Love the "yolo."
post #2736 of 5454
You know, the thing that gets me about that "logic" (I'm using the term loosely here) is that the whole thing worked out pretty fucking poorly for Adam. It almost makes me wonder if he'd have been better off with a Steve.
post #2737 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

You know, the thing that gets me about that "logic" (I'm using the term loosely here) is that the whole thing worked out pretty fucking poorly for Adam. It almost makes me wonder if he'd have been better off with a Steve.

Which bone would he have had to give up to get a Steve instead of Eve?
post #2738 of 5454

Attn JapanAlex, this is what a homophobe looks like:


The other kids in that link are just dumb Bible thumpers, but that shit right there is homophobia.
post #2739 of 5454
I would hate-fuck the shit out of her.
post #2740 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Which bone would he have had to give up to get a Steve instead of Eve?

None. He'd actually receive an extra one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Attn JapanAlex, this is what a homophobe looks like:


The other kids in that link are just dumb Bible thumpers, but that shit right there is homophobia.

Her sign is weird, because I can definitely see her being with a woman, and it did not make me say "ewww."
post #2741 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Attn JapanAlex, this is what a homophobe looks like:


The other kids in that link are just dumb Bible thumpers, but that shit right there is homophobia.

Why is that homophobia? Is it that fact she would not lick pussy or that fact she's drawn some sort of conclusion from not wanting to lick pussy?
post #2742 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Why is that homophobia? Is it that fact she would not lick pussy or that fact she's drawn some sort of conclusion from not wanting to lick pussy?

She wants to deny rights to homosexuals because she thinks homosexuality is gross. Pretty close to the definition of homophobia.

Worse than that, almost, is the fact that just because she can't see herself being interested in gay sex, gays shouldn't have equal rights.
post #2743 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

She wants to deny rights to homosexuals because she thinks homosexuality is gross. Pretty close to the definition of homophobia.

Worse than that, almost, is the fact that just because she can't see herself being interested in gay sex, gays shouldn't have equal rights.

Okay, so it's the conclusion she draws from not wanting to lick pussy vs. not wanting to lick pussy?
post #2744 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Okay, so it's the conclusion she draws from not wanting to lick pussy vs. not wanting to lick pussy?

Not really sure what your point is. Saying "Gay marriage should be illegal because ewww" is about as stereotypical a picture of homophobia as you could scheme up.
post #2745 of 5454
Poster, containing:

Jesus has two dads, and he turned out fine!

If anything, its more an argument for plural marriage, but...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.