or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 161

post #2401 of 5465
People are posting all this stuff about AG Holder responding to the filibuster with captions like "50 word response to 13 hours of whining."
or "It took 12 hours and 52 minutes for Rand Paul to ask this question. Eric Holder responds with seven words."

post #2402 of 5465
Well, you know, he could have just said that in the first place.
post #2403 of 5465
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Well, you know, he could have just said that in the first place.

Exactly. Or the president could have. The point is that neither of them did, and both intentionally danced around the issue.

People are acting like this is a non-issue. No. Punishment without due process is a real friggin' issue.
post #2404 of 5465
These political facebook postings are just . . .

well . . .

stupid.
post #2405 of 5465
*
post #2406 of 5465
Posted on Facebook, that it's tiring as shit, when religious people use religious text(s), to justify homophobia/racism/sexism/etc. Especially when there are multiple gross passages in the Bible, as an example. Eg: The Bible says it's OK to rape someone, if you pay the father, that disobediant children should be put to death, as should rape victims, people who swear and people of other faiths. I got a few hear-hears, then one girl said 'all of those things are OK,' and that I was spreading hate speech. She also did that shit weak fucks do: She said I have to be tolerant of people faith(s). Not when they advocate all of those things. It's things like this, that make me hate people...
post #2407 of 5465
Also, people quoting Ayn Rand. Who's a malevolent, stupid fuck.
post #2408 of 5465
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Posted on Facebook, that it's tiring as shit, when religious people use religious text(s), to justify homophobia/racism/sexism/etc. Especially when there are multiple gross passages in the Bible, as an example. Eg: The Bible says it's OK to rape someone, if you pay the father, that disobediant children should be put to death, as should rape victims, people who swear and people of other faiths. I got a few hear-hears, then one girl said 'all of those things are OK,' and that I was spreading hate speech. She also did that shit weak fucks do: She said I have to be tolerant of people faith(s). Not when they advocate all of those things. It's things like this, that make me hate people...

Yeah, your post on Facebook was dumb. Thanks for reposting it here. That takes a lot of self awareness.
post #2409 of 5465
I won't ask you how it is dumb; you're trolling.

Why can religious people pick and choose what they believe, then turn around and say, 'it's in the Bible, so it's the law.'

That's what's dumb. And, you.
post #2410 of 5465
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

I won't ask you how it is dumb; you're trolling.

Why can religious people pick and choose what they believe, then turn around and say, 'it's in the Bible, so it's the law.'

That's what's dumb. And, you.

You may be right, but your post was dumb, or stupid as the title says.
post #2411 of 5465
*Squints hard*
post #2412 of 5465
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

*Squints hard*

I hope you get it out.
post #2413 of 5465
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

I won't ask you how it is dumb.

Well, I'm going to tell you, fellow atheist/agnostic type person.

Noone was ever converted by a trolly facebook post. Or by reading /r/atheism. Or, conversely, by reading a Chick Tract, or (lol) Conservapedia's opinion on anything.

So stop being a dick.

Mind you, half the fun of facebox is pissing people off, changing your name to "Japan YesEmbridge Alex" or whatever, so do what you will.
post #2414 of 5465
Why does debating the irationalities of the secular make me a dick? There is nothing worse than complacency in the area of thought and discussion (apart from, you know, a million other things).
post #2415 of 5465
Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01 View Post

Why does debating the irationalities of the secular make me a dick? There is nothing worse than complacency in the area of thought and discussion (apart from, you know, a million other things).

I find "consciousness raising" about 100x worse than complacency as those fuckers are always annoying douches. Complacent people never bother anyone that doesn't bother them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.