or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 140

post #2086 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Is that rhetorical? Because I can't see a rational argument why not.

I don't know why I feed trolls, but, how's "there are limited resources, but demand is unlimited when price = 0" for a rational argument?
post #2087 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Is that rhetorical? Because I can't see a rational argument why not.

What do you do for a living, character? Would you be ok working for free?
post #2088 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post

I don't know why I feed trolls, but, how's "there are limited resources, but demand is unlimited when price = 0" for a rational argument?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

What do you do for a living, character? Would you be ok working for free?

I wasn't trying to troll you guys. I was attempting to mock the Occupy Wallstreet types. I'm pretty squarely in the libertarian camp and think you should be able to sell your goods or services for whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Sorry the sarcasm didn't come through.
post #2089 of 5454
post #2090 of 5454
post #2091 of 5454
^ that made me lol
post #2092 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

^ that made me lol

+1
post #2093 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post


lol8[1].gif
post #2094 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

That's great. Yoink!
post #2095 of 5454
Among other gems today from this person:



My favorite part: defeating Communism.
post #2096 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Among other gems today from this person:

My favorite part: defeating Communism.

But but but raising taxes on the rich IS communism /wingnut
post #2097 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajak View Post

But but but raising taxes on the rich IS communism /wingnut

A Commiunist will seize your property not tax it..
post #2098 of 5454
I was thinking more along the lines of "Communism wasn't defeated in the 1960s."
post #2099 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I was thinking more along the lines of "Communism wasn't defeated in the 1960s."

Excellent point...biggrin.gif:

Selective reading...

Maybe defeated in the States..
post #2100 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Among other gems today from this person:

My favorite part: defeating Communism.

Could you ask this person if taxing the rich will also get women out of the work place and those pesky minorities know their place again?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.