or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 11

post #151 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

This, however, made me laugh a great deal.
SUfx6.png

I, too, saw that posted. The alarming thing is I'm sure some percentage of people passing it on vehemently believe it..
post #152 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

This, however, made me laugh a great deal.
SUfx6.png

Lol.
post #153 of 5454
It's a bit unsubtle but it does a really good job of mimicking the tone of those dodgy email forwards I get from my grandfather.
post #154 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

This, however, made me laugh a great deal.
SUfx6.png

worship.gif
post #155 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

This, however, made me laugh a great deal.
SUfx6.png

This is awesome!
post #156 of 5454
+1. I lolled.
post #157 of 5454
323
post #158 of 5454
185
post #159 of 5454
A muslim, an illegal immigrant, a communist and a socialist walk into a bar.

The bartender goes............
............
...........
...........................................................................................................................................
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
what can i get for you Mr. President?
post #160 of 5454
lol facepalm.gif
post #161 of 5454
http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/26-things-non-paul-voters-are-basically-saying/

Honestly, the Paulites have taken over the "smuggest motherfuckers on earth" title from the liberals. The comments on Facebook about it make the article look reasonable.
post #162 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/26-things-non-paul-voters-are-basically-saying/
Honestly, the Paulites have taken over the "smuggest motherfuckers on earth" title from the liberals. The comments on Facebook about it make the article look reasonable.

Yep. THey are leaving atheists waaaaaaaaaaaay behind.
post #163 of 5454
The ones I know are good guys and smart, but they are just completely utterly in the tank and don't seem to even consider that things might not be exactly like they think they are. I've said before that I would vote for the guy, and I would, but it's not hard to see what turns people off about him.

After reading this, I started my own in kind response in my head. Here's what I came up with so far

What Ron Paul Fanboys Are Basically Saying

1. Our economic and political system has some flaws, so the only reasonable solution is to completely dismantle it and replace it with one that has only ever existed in our imagination

2. Understanding economics means reading Road to Serfdom and agreeing with every word. Everything else that has ever been called economics is a lie.

3. Abraham Lincoln was history's greatest monster because he made some choices that aren't in line with my rigid ideology.
post #164 of 5454
No, they're all stupid because they think Ron Paul can actually win.

And it is funny because so many of them say there are so many external forces working against Paul/Libertarians that there is no way for them to ever win. Really it is quite funny to see how someone who stresses self-reliance can't actually manage to be self-reliant IRL. Fuck I hate those sort of "gotcha" games people play.
post #165 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

No, they're all stupid because they think Ron Paul can actually win.
And it is funny because so many of them say there are so many external forces working against Paul/Libertarians that there is no way for them to ever win. Really it is quite funny to see how someone who stresses self-reliance can't actually manage to be self-reliant IRL. Fuck I hate those sort of "gotcha" games people play.

You say this as if politics exists inside a vacuum where external forces don't make up a good reason why the election cycle results the way it does. Would Obama really have won if the media had gone after him instead of Clinton? Would Ron Paul be posting higher numbers if the media hadn't ignored him for the better part of the caucus cycle or if the media had actually fact-checked before screaming "OMG RON PAUL THE RACIST BLACK GUY HATER!!!!"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.