or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 97

post #1441 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post

ROFL


Done by yours truly,
24173977.jpg
TINY = one sixth. Duchess's maths skills facepalm.gif

Zing, kapow, BAM!
post #1442 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Zing, kapow, BAM!
apparently duchess thinks she is has such a great grasp on politics that she has taken screen shots of every political argument she has been in. Occupation: artist.
post #1443 of 5454
Woah, she's a professional Facebook argueer??? Nice!!!
post #1444 of 5454
She's obviously into doing maffs.

1/2 are kids. So there's 50%
1/3 elderly or disabled. There's 33%.

So we have 83% of all welfare recipients. That leaves 17% to be parents of those 50% that are kids on welfare.
post #1445 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

She's obviously into doing maffs.
1/2 are kids. So there's 50%
1/3 elderly or disabled. There's 33%.
So we have 83% of all welfare recipients. That leaves 17% to be parents of those 50% that are kids on welfare.

They aren't called welfare queens for nothing.
post #1446 of 5454
Well no, their parents could be disabled. Or dead/imprisoned, and they are living with an elderly relative. Not that I don't think those stats are made up, because stats like that usually are.
post #1447 of 5454
Thread Starter 
376305_500235740005884_785469768_n.jpg
post #1448 of 5454
Do you ever read the forum MarBear? Because that's the third straight pic you've posted that's already been reposted somewhere else before.
post #1449 of 5454
post #1450 of 5454
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Do you ever read the forum MarBear? Because that's the third straight pic you've posted that's already been reposted somewhere else before.

I don't post things that I know have already been posted, so you can assume that if I posted something that has been posted before that no, I have not seen it.
post #1451 of 5454
The Aurora billboard is making the rounds...not sure why this is a big deal? Stuff like this seems pretty normal now. Maybe too soon after the Aurora shootings....but had this been comparing Obama to Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, Stalin, etc, no one would care.

post #1452 of 5454
post #1453 of 5454
427240_10151100144238941_408708818_n.jpg

although it's not stupid
post #1454 of 5454
10 years? Did someone get ahold of his returns or something?

24230169.jpg

edit: Nevermind, looks like Reid is talking hearsay bullshit hah.
post #1455 of 5454


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.