or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 78

post #1156 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Rape is terrible and all but I'd really hate to associate with anyone who acted like that cartoon.
Also (we've talked about this before), that 1 in 4 women have been raped thing is utter shit.

I think that's a stat that was massaged from some study that said that 1 in 4 women had been "sexually assaulted", "sexual assault" including things like people slapping their ass.
post #1157 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


According to Pibaire ,it's a progessive employer and if you contest that fact , because he is a very factual kind of person, you're an idiot...

Of course, I made no such pronouncement. Idiot.

I think my favorite thing about you and Fang is you just ignore facts. Don't reference them, don't acknowledge them, just keep chugging along on the fucking idiot train at full speed.
post #1158 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Of course, I made no such pronouncement. Idiot.
I think my favorite thing about you and Fang is you just ignore facts. Don't reference them, don't acknowledge them, just keep chugging along on the fucking idiot train at full speed.

The same thing with the Zimmerman's thread..

You're very good at being factual when they do suit your argumentation...

You're just a very bitter , twisted and morally corrupt little man..
post #1159 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Of course, I made no such pronouncement. Idiot.
I think my favorite thing about you and Fang is you just ignore facts. Don't reference them, don't acknowledge them, just keep chugging along on the fucking idiot train at full speed.

The same thing with the Zimmerman's thread..

You're very good at being factual when they do suit your argumentation...

You're just a very bitter , twisted and morally corrupt little man..

crackup[1].gif

God but you're stupid.
post #1160 of 5454
I think we need a review here at this point.

Two stupid political posts:

1) Woman obviously lying because the portion of Obamacare she said saved her does not kick in until January, 2014.
2) Alice Walton has nothing to do with setting wages at Walmart.

I point this out. From this Lasbar has concluded:

1) I lack empathy
2) I'm emotionally immature
3) I have a Messiah complex
4) I am bitter
5) I am twisted and morally corrupt
6) My stature is diminutive.

I think this is the perfect CE conversation.
post #1161 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I think we need a review here at this point.
Two stupid political posts:
1) Woman obviously lying because the portion of Obamacare she said saved her does not kick in until January, 2014.
2) Alice Walton has nothing to do with setting wages at Walmart.
I point this out. From this Lasbar has concluded:
1) I lack empathy
2) I'm emotionally immature
3) I have a Messiah complex
4) I am bitter
5) I am twisted and morally corrupt
6) My stature is diminutive.
I think this is the perfect CE conversation.

The only fact you're still feeding this feud is resting my case...

You remind me of a child wanting to have the last word...
post #1162 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I think we need a review here at this point.
Two stupid political posts:
1) Woman obviously lying because the portion of Obamacare she said saved her does not kick in until January, 2014.
2) Alice Walton has nothing to do with setting wages at Walmart.
I point this out. From this Lasbar has concluded:
1) I lack empathy
2) I'm emotionally immature
3) I have a Messiah complex
4) I am bitter
5) I am twisted and morally corrupt
6) My stature is diminutive.
I think this is the perfect CE conversation.

The only fact you're still feeding this feud is resting my case...

You remind me of a child wanting to have the last word...

You know what has been missing from this conversation? The part where you say, "Wow. Piob, I had no idea that provision of Obamacare does not kick in until January 2014. You're right, that woman is lying. However, I'll sure be glad when people can't get excluded from health insurance due to pre-existing conditions."

This would incorporate both your acknowledgment the woman is lying but affirm your belief people should not be excluded. Instead you decided to call me names. Again, the perfect CE conversation.
post #1163 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I think that's a stat that was massaged from some study that said that 1 in 4 women had been "sexually assaulted", "sexual assault" including things like people slapping their ass.

It also included things like "Have you ever had sex while intoxicated" which included sex with a spouse, and then counted that as "rape."
post #1164 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I think that's a stat that was massaged from some study that said that 1 in 4 women had been "sexually assaulted", "sexual assault" including things like people slapping their ass.

It also included things like "Have you ever had sex while intoxicated" which included sex with a spouse, and then counted that as "rape."

You folks lack empathy...towards the people propagating such nonsense that is.
post #1165 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

And when everyone has those skills and has the fantastic jobs, who will pack the shelves at Shitmart? I know illegal immigrants, yeah they're easier to exploit. And if they complain let them find a better job. ffffuuuu.gif
Or how about paying a decent wages to all workers. I know it will be tough that you'll have to pay an extra couple of bucks for your plastic crap sorry about that.

What's a "decent wage"?
post #1166 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

What's a "decent wage"?

Not sure what the cost of living is in the U.S. but I would guess a fair wage would be somewhere far north of $7:35 an hour.
post #1167 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I think that's a stat that was massaged from some study that said that 1 in 4 women had been "sexually assaulted", "sexual assault" including things like people slapping their ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

It also included things like "Have you ever had sex while intoxicated" which included sex with a spouse, and then counted that as "rape."

Does that mean that at least 3 out of 4 have not had sex while intoxicated? Ever?
post #1168 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastyle View Post

This is from the girl who claimed that I hated her uterus...
http://imgur.com/VJxUG
Also, did the forum go through some new changes? I don't have the option to post the picture anymore.

Notice how she seems to be by herself for the last half of the rant?
post #1169 of 5454
If you tell people they need to lock their doors to keep from being burgled, are you participating in"burglary culture"?
post #1170 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

If you tell people they need to lock their doors to keep from being burgled, are you participating in"burglary culture"?

Is that rhetorical? Because the obvious answer is 'yes.'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.