or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 71

post #1051 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

maybe a young Wilford Brimley?

Diabeetus is a reference to Wilford Brimley. I guess they are saying young Rip Taylor looks like a young Wilford Brimley, which he does not. Just a really unfunny joke.
post #1052 of 5454
No matter which way the SCOTUS rules tomorrow I would imagine wing nuts of all varieties are having a hey day.
post #1053 of 5454
I had a painfully ridiculous conversation today with people who legitimately believe in death panels. And by conversation, I meant that I sat there and rolled my eyes until the subject changed.
post #1054 of 5454
I have to say I've never actually fully understood the term "death panel." Is this a panel that meets daily to determine deaths? One that meets prn to determine criteria for death? It's kind of mystifying to me.
post #1055 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I have to say I've never actually fully understood the term "death panel." Is this a panel that meets daily to determine deaths? One that meets prn to determine criteria for death? It's kind of mystifying to me.

It means "Obama is going to personally pull the plug on Grandpa."

Or, ideally, "Obama is going to personally euthenize Grandpa for requiring too many meds."
post #1056 of 5454
I seriously doubt you could get the panel together every day. I imagine a bi weekly meeting would suffice.
post #1057 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I had a painfully ridiculous conversation today with people who legitimately believe in death panels. And by conversation, I meant that I sat there and rolled my eyes until the subject changed.
You missed a perfect chance to wind people up.

Good bit starts at 6 minutes, best bit right at the end when Paxman simply asks "are you incompetent?"
post #1058 of 5454
"The beauty of living in America is that even those who vehemently oppose ObamaCares will benefit from it, and I'm totally okay with that. Every America should have access to quality, affordable healthcare regardless of political persuasion."

229888_465638340114308_740712664_n.jpg
post #1059 of 5454
229



263
post #1060 of 5454
..
Edited by dopey - 6/28/12 at 12:37pm
post #1061 of 5454
dopey can we be Facebook friends?
post #1062 of 5454
350



130
post #1063 of 5454
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

dopey can we be Facebook friends?

+1 shog[1].gif
post #1064 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

"So given the fact that no hospital or dr will give me the time of day to present my self. What should I do? I feel being a certified asthma educator was a waste of my time just as getting a masters in educational theatre."

laugh.gif

That cannot be a real statement.
post #1065 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

"So given the fact that no hospital or dr will give me the time of day to present my self. What should I do? I feel being a certified asthma educator was a waste of my time just as getting a masters in educational theatre."

laugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.