or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. - Page 70

post #1036 of 5454
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

On the other hand I don't really see many (non-retarded) people worried about the possible links between fascism and social-democracy, let's not make a mountain of a molehill.

Greek-neo-Nazi-leader-Nikolaos-Michaloliakos-via-AFP.jpg
post #1037 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post

Greek-neo-Nazi-leader-Nikolaos-Michaloliakos-via-AFP.jpg

The guy is an extreme right party leader of the fascist persuasion, I don't see the link with social democracy.
post #1038 of 5454
536692_314516095280716_2049092422_n.jpg

I THINK this is pro-Obama, but I really fail to see the point.
post #1039 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I THINK this is pro-Obama, but I really fail to see the point.

Banks=Evil, get with the program..

Why do we need to be told that credit Suisse is headquartered in Switzerland? puzzled.gif

But yes, Microsoft the monopolist, DLA everybody hates lawyers and googlecorporatecopycat are pure good smile.gif

Have to say though, Romney has much better hair than Obama...
post #1040 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by nootje View Post

Banks=Evil, get with the program..
Why do we need to be told that credit Suisse is headquartered in Switzerland? puzzled.gif
But yes, Microsoft the monopolist, DLA everybody hates lawyers and googlecorporatecopycat are pure good smile.gif
Have to say though, Romney has much better hair than Obama...

Obama has bigger ears though.
post #1041 of 5454
I thought all those banks were contributing to Obama as well?

And who says all banks are evil? And why is the fact that people being upset that they get a blank check from the taxpayer when in trouble is equated with evil commies who hate all banks?
post #1042 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post

I thought all those banks were contributing to Obama as well?
And who says all banks are evil? And why is the fact that people being upset that they get a blank check from the taxpayer when in trouble is equated with evil commies who hate all banks?

The answer is gold..

j/k
post #1043 of 5454
Too rich for my blood, I prefer silver. Would love some gold if anyone's offering tho!
post #1044 of 5454
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn View Post

I thought all those banks were contributing to Obama as well?
And who says all banks are evil? And why is the fact that people being upset that they get a blank check from the taxpayer when in trouble is equated with evil commies who hate all banks?

I'm pretty sure they are, and I think they donated more to Obama than McCain in 08.
post #1045 of 5454
463
post #1046 of 5454
I don't get that pic, but that's how my mom pronounces diabetes.
post #1047 of 5454
Maybe they are making fun of redneck names, Diabeetus...Cleetus...? confused.gif
post #1048 of 5454
maybe a young Wilford Brimley?
post #1049 of 5454
350

480

424

275
post #1050 of 5454
263
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook.