or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Charvet shirt, Pink
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Charvet shirt, Pink

post #1 of 46
Thread Starter 
$75 (USD)
send a PM to take the next step.

For Sale:
Charvet shirt, Pink

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Hey i've decided on selling the charvet shirt.

Decided that the only colors i like are black,white and beige when it comes to clothing.

it's in very good condition.

shipping will be via USPS priority flate rate

$75 or best offer
+shipping+ 4% paypal fee unless otherwise discussed

PIC:

e5add22b_pinkdressshirt.jpeg
Edited by 951socal - 2/26/12 at 9:04pm
post #2 of 46
it have a size??
post #3 of 46
FYI, I PM'd the OP for a neck and sleeve length and received this response:

i don't take measurments or guarantee fit

sorry

baldy[1].gif
Edited by cbbuff - 2/25/12 at 7:32pm
post #4 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbuff View Post

FYI, I PM'd the OP for a neck and sleeve length and received this response:
i don't take measurments or guarantee fit
sorry

Right, i can't guarantee it fits you, im not a tailor. your measurements that you take at home will surely not be the same measurements i take here.

short of hiring martin greenfield to come out here, measure the shirt then measure you and having him alter the shirt to your measurements

there is nothing i can do
post #5 of 46

Uh, you could still take a measurement and qualify it with a statement that you don't guarantee that the way you measured is the same as the way someone else might.


Does it not have a neck size tag? 

 

Seriously, why would anyone buy the shirt if they have no idea about the size... Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to me you need to give people at least something to go on...

 

 

post #6 of 46
lurker[1].gif
post #7 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by evandb View Post

Uh, you could still take a measurement and qualify it with a statement that you don't guarantee that the way you measured is the same as the way someone else might.


Does it not have a neck size tag? 

Seriously, why would anyone buy the shirt if they have no idea about the size... Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems to me you need to give people at least something to go on...


please don't attempt to start an argument/insult me in my FS thread. I'd had deducted that you weren't a serious buyer from the orignal PM .
Thank you
post #8 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

:lurk:


+1

post #9 of 46
Ha.
post #10 of 46
How can you have 400+ posts here and still think that anyone will buy an item from you with no idea at all what size it is?
Is it a magic shirt that resizes itself to it's owner?
post #11 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyt View Post

How can you have 400+ posts here and still think that anyone will buy an item from you with no idea at all what size it is?
Is it a magic shirt that resizes itself to it's owner?

whats wrong with you people, its a $75 shirt there is no point in arguing over measurements with someone who surely was going to low ball me on it.
im selling it for cheap so i can go to H&M and grab 2 white ones to replace it.
it's not a lot of money, im not going to argue with some guy who won't give me the shipping back on it.

i decided not to deal with him, why are you continuing to drag this out?
i apoligize for not giving evandb what he wanted the shirt for, i just can't afford to do it, and starting an argument in my for sale thread forcing me to give him the shirt for what he wanted i'd rather just keep it.

and im not digging the shirt out of the box i have it ready to be shipped in stopping me from writting this paper, so he can olow ball me on it, then when he gets it at his home give me negative feedback or post in this thread that it didn't fit him becuase he doesn't know how i measured my shirt.

i decided not to deal with him, deciding that the effort was not worth fighting over a measly sum of money.

bunch of assholes in here
post #12 of 46
I think you misunderstand, nobody here is commenting on your deal (or lack of) with any individual person.
We're commenting on the fact that you are selling a shirt but not telling anyone what size it is.
I looked at this thread as I was interested in buying the shirt if it is my size an either unworn or only worn once or twice but you seem to be refusing to tell anyone what size it is and are not being clear about the condition.
Would you buy a pair of shoes from an advert that simply said: "Brown John Lobb, good condition"..?
post #13 of 46
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyt View Post

I think you misunderstand, nobody here is commenting on your deal (or lack of) with any individual person.
We're commenting on the fact that you are selling a shirt but not telling anyone what size it is.
I looked at this thread as I was interested in buying the shirt if it is my size an either unworn or only worn once or twice but you seem to be refusing to tell anyone what size it is and are not being clear about the condition.
Would you buy a pair of shoes from an advert that simply said: "Brown John Lobb, good condition"..?

if you're not interested please pass and not sling insults, or condemn me for passing up on what i saw as an obvious scam and a set of problems by someone who did not have the funds or professionalism i felt needed for a transaction.
post #14 of 46
Do you think this shirt would fit me?
post #15 of 46
OP, you are not getting it. Posting measurements is standard practice BUT at a minimum, you should at least post the tagged size (neck size) that is on the shirt. Would you buy a shirt at a shop (let alone online) without looking at the size?

We are really trying to help you here, no reason to get defensive or abusive. You have a very nice shirt, but you are never going to sell a shirt for $75 for which nobody knows the size.

If you don't understand this, there's noting else we can do for you.
Edited by cbbuff - 2/26/12 at 2:37pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Classic Menswear Classifieds › Charvet shirt, Pink