or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Anyone had experience with Cifonelli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone had experience with Cifonelli - Page 2

post #16 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I know member Lasbar has at least one suit by them. I think I recall him saying that he almost had a coronary when he paid the bill.

That is my fear. I know my suit was around the 6K us dollars. While its expensive... and on the same price level as Huntsman, I can see the handwork and the attention to detail Lorenzo put into the suit. I am scared for the price of the sport jacket.
post #17 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaton Cleric View Post

For real 'nosebleed' prices, check out Camps de Luca - 6,000 euros for a standard 2-piece icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

http://www.williamwestmancott.com/learn/ultimate_bespoke.php
post #18 of 50
Quote:

When you thought Full Bespoke was all you can get... Now, it's time for ULTIMATE BESPOKE!!! Next, DOUBLE SECRET BESPOKE! Muwahahaha!!
post #19 of 50
Quote:


"Even the lining of the suit is a one off, specially commissioned, pure high grade silk. We can print anything you desire on the lining; a favourite photo, image or let our designers create something unique for you."

 

Ultimate Bespoke now opens up the possibility of having a jacket made with a photo of Foo on the lining.  This pays for itself several times over.

post #20 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhilla View Post


Ultimate Bespoke now opens up the possibility of having a jacket made with a photo of Foo on the lining.  This pays for itself several times over.

I think there is an upcharge from the base price for using that one
post #21 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

I think there is an upcharge from the base price for using that one

It isn't that bad though, the charge is equal to about 5cm more of regular bemberg.
post #22 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

I think there is an upcharge from the base price for using that one

It isn't that bad though, the charge is equal to about 5cm more of regular bemberg.

PB, read somewhere you are having a bad hair day...so sorry
post #23 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

PB, read somewhere you are having a bad hair day...so sorry

Quite all right. It has been much, much worse.
post #24 of 50
Just wanted to let everyone know that in the end Cifonelli was more reasonable than I expected.
post #25 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nonsie View Post

Just wanted to let everyone know that in the end Cifonelli was more reasonable than I expected.

Glad to hear, get another suit! smile.gif
post #26 of 50
Well let me enjoy this one first!
post #27 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaton Cleric View Post

For real 'nosebleed' prices, check out Camps de Luca - 6,000 euros for a standard 2-piece icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

http://www.williamwestmancott.com/learn/ultimate_bespoke.php

"Most of all, you'll have an amazing experience, and the knowledge that you are wearing the world's most expensive bespoke suit."

Ah, the all-important knowledge that you're wearing the GDP of a small African nation.
post #28 of 50
I'm bumping this thread to hear about recent experiences with Cifonelli when they travel to NYC. How frequently do they come and how many fittings do they typically require for the first garment? Any comments on customer service?
thanks
A
post #29 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nonsie View Post

Just wanted to let everyone know that in the end Cifonelli was more reasonable than I expected.

What's the price? I know I can shoot them an email, but if you have it with you, and respond quick enough, I figure I can get the information off you.
post #30 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post


What's the price? I know I can shoot them an email, but if you have it with you, and respond quick enough, I figure I can get the information off you.

 

A 4-month old email from Cifo:

 

"Following your request, the price for a bespoke two pieces suit including fabrics is 5.200 EUR
If you are providing the fabric, the price is 4.600 EUR"

 

Needless to say, call/email to confirm.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Anyone had experience with Cifonelli